Travis Minor highlights from 2001 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Travis Minor highlights from 2001

He looks like Warrick Dunn. If he can do this kind of stuff why are all you Dolphin fans crying about losing Ricky Williams? This guy has got some skills.

gr8slayer said:
He looks like Warrick Dunn. If he can do this kind of stuff why are all you Dolphin fans crying about losing Ricky Williams? This guy has got some skills.

Well, geez..I still think that Ricky is better. I just don't think that all is lost as some have suggested. That year Minor also had 6 catches of 17+ yards, including 7 rec. for 65 yds against Atlanta.

I still have hope.

Same type of Nole back...

gr8slayer said:

This Phan isn't crying about starting Minor. I still remember how he gave my Canes D fits...

Minor is a cutback runner with excellent receiving skills. So long as Miami give him creases to run through and does not use him as a battering ram, Travis can easily gain 1300+ all around yards ala Charlie Garner.

For heavens sake, KAJ was a 1000+ yard rusher back in the 90s for the Phins.

The key is the OL,if they do their jobs,Travis can do his.

as i watch those highlights i see more passing and not jus run run run i think thats why we were always in the playoffs the b word BALANCE

fin13 said:
The key is the OL,if they do their jobs,Travis can do his.

And I'll tell you one thing for sure..Travis won't quit. He has been dying for this opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom