travis minor + leonard henry= travis henry | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

travis minor + leonard henry= travis henry

brech10 said:
Travis Minor = 2004 NFL MVP

....if not him then it's gonna be Feeley
possible....but im not betting on it.

Actually a math problem I can do...lol Funny!

I don't know about you guys, but I actually think Henry has a chance to be game breaker type back in this league...

MDFINFAN said:
I don't know about you guys, but I actually think Henry has a chance to be game breaker type back in this league...
I dont. What makes you think that? Is it because he tore it up in NFL Europe? Cuz Rohan Davey did too and I dont think he is a future probowler.

VJ1252 said:
I dont. What makes you think that? Is it because he tore it up in NFL Europe? Cuz Rohan Davey did too and I dont think he is a future probowler.

It's more like I get this feeling this kid can be something special..NFL Europe just let me know he was a man amoung boys, in College he avg 7.7 ypc. He had that something extra his rookie year, then he beat out Edwards last year when Edwards had a pretty decent year the year before spelling Ricky. I was disappointed that he beat out Edwards, then the fins then stick to the rotation they had the year before where Edwards and Minor gave Ricky a break..even with their time on the field Ricky got 1800 yards. With the line not doing as well last year, I thought we let Ricky have some time off. So Henry didn't get to show anything after beating out edwards and Minor barely got to play himself..total 180 change from the year before.

VJ1252 said:
If your thinking Travis Henry, he never played in NFLE.
If your talking about Leonard Henry, well alright then. But, if you think NFLE success for a RB translates into NFL success, look no further than Ken Simonton.

Back
Top Bottom