TRE MASON(Auburn) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TRE MASON(Auburn)

ANUFan

Club Member
Reaction score
I like what i see from him in the National Championship game.

he is a monster. is there any chance he comes out? we wouldn't be able to grab him though, he would be taken to high

I watched him quite a bit this year. He is a beast, no question.

Honestly, I'd take Greg Robinson at 19, and trade up for Mason as well. In the right system, he is a can't miss prospect, as he officially declared today.

Bleacher Report is reporting that he has declared for the draft

Mason definitely showed some hard running especially during the NCG, but let's be careful regarding the offense he played in. Generally all that crazy triple option movement stuff created confusion for the D, allowing Tre to have open running lanes and/or catch the lineman & linebackers on their heels.

Tre Mason reminds me of a young Emmitt Smith. They're about the same size. Both have short legs and run with a low center of gravity. Tre Mason has tremendous vision, can make quick cuts in small spaces, and finishes runs by staying low and falling forward. He seems to always get more than what was blocked. The only thing I see him lacking is true home run breakaway speed. I'm not sure about his hands and blocking ability as he wasn't asked to do much of either in the Auburn offense. A little disclaimer, I went to Auburn and I might be biased. In my opinion he's the best back from Auburn since Bo Jackson.

I highly doubt this team spends a 1st on a rb unless we overhaul the line in free agency along with some key resigns on defense

This kid is the best back in the draft, imo. But nowadays yea, the late guys can be so productive. If anyone can sneak into the first round it'll be Mason I think.

Back
Top Bottom