Trends in the First 3 Picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trends in the First 3 Picks

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
In the first three picks there is a trend that I love. All three guys are leaders on their team, high charichter guys, and guys who are high energy, who love football. It is exactly what our front office said they were after, and they were consistent with their picks. I think this is a huge attribute when you are trying to sift through the top 1% of football players in the world. When you get to this level it's the guys who work harder that separate, as you can no longer just rely on natural gifts.

I also love that our front office wasn't lying to the fans. They told us they were going defense, that they were looking for character guys, who have that desire, and they weren't blowing smoke. They also said they can't ignore LB any longer, and I'm so happy they were honest there as well.

Agreed, these kids are accountable. They live for the game and play with a purpose. McMillan and Tankersley have 3 national title appearances and 2 championships between them.

We helped all 3 level's of our defense in 2 days.

As a die hard Ohio State fan I am thrilled to finally get a Buckeye I know will impact our squad.

Solid looking draft so far.

Very solid draft thus far, all three of these youngsters will be playing this year. Please keep drafting defense, but i think later rounds are best available players.

Back
Top Bottom