Trent Dilfer Leaving ESPN? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trent Dilfer Leaving ESPN?

J. David Wannyheimer

Writing in pencil on laminated cards since 2011
Club Member
Reaction score
Just saw this mentioned a couple of places in passing, but apparently Dilfer is out at ESPN.

If true, then it'll be official: there is absolutely no reason to watch ESPN's NFL coverage under any circumstances.

Let me guess going to FOX? ESPN lost Tirico and Bayless to them also recently I think. I heard that ESPN can't afford to keep paying top dollar to their guys because of the hit they are taking for buying the rights to NFL games.

Let me guess going to FOX? ESPN lost Tirico and Bayless to them also recently I think. I heard that ESPN can't afford to keep paying top dollar to their guys because of the hit they are taking for buying the rights to NFL games.

Tirico was hired by NBC for what one could assume Sunday Night football along with the Olympics and other major sports events.

when it comes to the mnf pregame crew dilfer was the only reason to watch...especially if it was about qb play

that sucks

damn I liked Dilfer, he broke stuff down very interestingly, easy to digest analysis

ESPN is making a lot of cuts/ not resigning people. A big reason is Disney has pulled the reigns in as the heads of ESPN basically outbid themselves for a couple television rights. A lot of guys who are leaving are also leaving for more creative freedom.

There have been some rumblings of him going to work for the Niners

Back
Top Bottom