Trent Richardson Closes in on Heisman | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trent Richardson Closes in on Heisman

WelcomeBack

Active Roster
Reaction score
He has been a good one for us...going to miss him when he is gone.

It's going to come down to how much football voters in different regions of the country have seen. If they've seen more of Trent Richardson, they're going to vote for Trent. If they've seen more of Andrew Luck, they're going to vote for Luck.

The defenses Trent has faced are FAR above anything Andrew Luck has seen when you get right down to it. Either way, it's a two man race.

The thing about Trent Richardson is that he's not running through arm tackles of defensive backs and linebackers that you normally see powerful backs do... he's running through entire body tackles of 280 pound defensive lineman... see the LSU game for the best example of this. I've never seen a back single handedly begin to wear down a defense that talented and that deep the way Trent was beginning to in the 2nd half of that game. Being in the stadium that night made it even more apparent.

He rushed for over 200 yards against Auburn despite being held out for almost the entire 1st quarter to get Eddie Lacy his few series that he always gets early in games.

They can't go wrong voting for this kid.

Ted? You feel good about getting a rematch?

Yep. Not sure who else is even an option at this point. The voters are going to remember Oklahoma St. losing to a 4 touchdown underdog (Iowa St.) no matter what happens with Oklahoma.

Yep. Not sure who else is even an option at this point. The voters are going to remember Oklahoma St. losing to a 4 touchdown underdog (Iowa St.) no matter what happens with Oklahoma.

I'd laugh my *** off if Ga. upset LSU...and they still go to the championship
game against Bama..That way,you would have two teams that didn't win their
conferance playing for the title.
That would tweak everybody but good..
By the way "I hate Tim Brando" and his fly in the oinment crap"

Even if Alabama won the game against LSU, we were still going to have a rematch in the national championship due to everyone else losing games they weren't supposed to lose.

Tim Brando is...well lets just say I won't call him an idiot because I'd hate to offend any idiots out there. He was recently voted the biggest anti-Alabama talking head out there.... and he was up against some stiff competition...

Well, I wrote this article...and I live in California. We have taken notice that Trent Richardson is in fact a legitimate candidate for the Heisman. In my mind, he's the winner.

6761LeanCat-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom