Trio of Dolphins' second-year skill players making progress | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trio of Dolphins' second-year skill players making progress

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
i

MIAMI -- The Miami Dolphins haven't seen much from their middle-round investment of offensive skill players from last year's draft, but coach Adam Gase likes the trio's potential thus far in camp.
http://www.espn.com/blog/afceast/po...phins-second-year-skill-players-make-progress

I really wanna see Drake become a consistent runner....He looks odd asf the way he hits the holes because he's so upright and stiff.

He needs to run behind his pads better. Ajayi got really good at it last yr....almost outta no where after like week 2. Dare I say elite.

Last edited:
Carroo, Grant and Drake. Man, if they can provide depth and quality playing time, there is no end to this offense

No surprise here. They all showed potential last year. Good to hear Carroo is improving. Would love to see him be impactful this year after giving up 2 picks for him.

They were rookies last year, sometimes it takes time to grasp the NFL. Really looking forward to what all 3 can bring this year.

Not only were they all rookies last year but they were all playing behind some of the most talented players on our team.

I still have high hopes for all 3 sophmores and the depth, on paper, is jaw dropping. You'd be hard pressed to find a better all-around WRing corp than ours. Same goes with the RB's. Between Ajayi-Drake-Williams to go along with Parker-Landry-Stills-Carroo-Grant your talking about a QB's dream.

Not only were they all rookies last year but they were all playing behind some of the most talented players on our team.

I still have high hopes for all 3 sophmores and the depth, on paper, is jaw dropping. You'd be hard pressed to find a better all-around WRing corp than ours. Same goes with the RB's. Between Ajayi-Drake-Williams to go along with Parker-Landry-Stills-Carroo-Grant your talking about a QB's dream.
A QBs dream would be having OL w/o questions at the OG position.

I really wanna see Drake become a consistent runner....He looks odd asf the way he hits the holes because he's so upright and stiff.

He needs to run behind his pads better. Ajayi got really good at it last yr....almost outta no where after like week 2. Dare I say elite.

Same thing Ajayi did since college.

Why do Dolphins fans alway hype nobodies?

every fanbase does, not only ours. spend some time on a general NFL forum, not a specific teams message board, and you'll see.

I'm a Dolphins fan and I don't expect bums like hull to be "the next Zach" or mediocre WRs drafted burning multiple draft picks to overtake the three big money guys we've got on the depth chart.

It's insane. The only guys I've hyped were rashad jones...and that's it as far as camp heroes go. I mean it doesn't count if the guy was a top draft pick like #90. Wasn't a fan of the pick but he looked good.

I'm a Dolphins fan and I don't expect bums like hull to be "the next Zach" or mediocre WRs drafted burning multiple draft picks to overtake the three big money guys we've got on the depth chart.

It's insane. The only guys I've hyped were rashad jones...and that's it as far as camp heroes go. I mean it doesn't count if the guy was a top draft pick like #90. Wasn't a fan of the pick but he looked good.

Anyone who has made an NFL roster, even as a backup has highly achieved in their chosen profession. I don't understand the reference to Hull as a "bum". With respect to Carroo, he was highly productive in college and was far from " mediocre".

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who has made an NFL roster, even as a backup has highly achieved in their chosen profession. I don't understand the reference to Hull as a "bum". With respect to Carroo, he was highly productive in college and was far from " mediocre".

These same types that call players bums and nobodies, are the same ones that complain that we give up on them too soon if they go to another team and do well. ie. Wes Welker....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom