Turkey day pick em | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Turkey day pick em

NJPHINFAN79

Active Roster
Reaction score
Lions (-6) vs Packers

Dallas (-9) vs Raiders

Baltimore (-3) vs Steelers

all home teams are favored...and I'm a bit late lions opening drive was impressive but ended in fumble inside go ten.

i have lions and Dallas to cover and the steelers to upset

Oh look there's Reggie Bush running for 15 yards, no big deal.

I'll take productive plays and touchdowns from anywhere on the field with a few fumbles here and there. It's not like Lamar Miller and Daniel Thomas never fumble...

But, that's neither here nor there. I'm just interested to see what happens in Pitt/Balt.

Lions
Cowboys
Steelers.....with this win and a Fins win Sunday it will set a huge game in Pitt next week.

Lions (-6) vs Packers

Dallas (-9) vs Raiders

Baltimore (-3) vs Steelers

all home teams are favored...and I'm a bit late lions opening drive was impressive but ended in fumble inside go ten.

i have lions and Dallas to cover and the steelers to upset

Lions over GB Packers
Dallas over Raiders
Pittsburgh over Baltimore Ravens

I'll take productive plays and touchdowns from anywhere on the field with a few fumbles here and there. It's not like Lamar Miller and Daniel Thomas never fumble...

But, that's neither here nor there. I'm just interested to see what happens in Pitt/Balt.

There is no debate. Trading Bush was a stupid move. Most of us knew it before the season. Miller and DT combined cannot produced what he provided. Another bone head Ireland move. Creating another hole on the team.
Miller is a nice back up. DT should not be starting, maybe playing special teams.
Hopefully the new GM will trade down. We need 4 starters on the oline, 2 new RB, and new LB'ers. This team seems to have more holes than last year. Leave it to Ireland.

Back
Top Bottom