Ty Law Coming Soon? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ty Law Coming Soon?

nicksaban rules

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
:patriot: IT LOOKS LIKE TY LAW WILL BE CALLING MIAMI HOME IN 2005.WITH THE JETS AND LIONS OUT OF THE PICTURE THE FINS ARE THE FAVORITE TO LAND HIM KC AND WASH MAY TRY HARD TO LAND HIM ALSO BUT ID SAY ITS A ONE TEAM RACE OUR BELOVED FINFANS WOULD WELCOME HIM WITH OPEN ARMS TO PLAY OPPOSITE OF SAM DOLLY MADISON WOULD BE A TREAT.I JUST JOINED TONIGHT AND I WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY I LOVE MY FINS...GO DOLPHINS 2005 12-4 PLAYOFFS BABY!!!!!!!GOD BLESS YOU ALL SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!!!!!!!

Im laughing. I guess Law and Madison is a better combo than Surtain and Madison, Or am I Missing something?

Ty Law is a system CB. Basically a cover 2 guy. He is a guy that will struggle if he has to cover man up. I dont know what Saban runs, but from college, he ran alot of man up with his CB's I believe.

Play a Cover 2 defense, and he is a very good CB, play anything else, and I think he has lost too many steps to be more than average.

Play him ata Saftey spot would be the best thing. SOrt of like Troy Vincent in Buffalo.

BillsChamps2oo5 said:
Im laughing. I guess Law and Madison is a better combo than Surtain and Madison, Or am I Missing something?

Ty Law is a system CB. Basically a cover 2 guy. He is a guy that will struggle if he has to cover man up. I dont know what Saban runs, but from college, he ran alot of man up with his CB's I believe.

Play a Cover 2 defense, and he is a very good CB, play anything else, and I think he has lost too many steps to be more than average.

Play him ata Saftey spot would be the best thing. SOrt of like Troy Vincent in Buffalo.

OOhh, of course!!

But if there were talks of him going to Buffalo, it would be like: "Deion who?"

DolphinDevil28 said:
OOhh, of course!!

Are you kidding??

There was talk of him comming to Buffalo early in the offseason. There were many mixed opinions. I wouldnt mind him in Buffalo, but like I said, he isnt a man up CB. Play him in a cover 2 system like they did in NE, and he is a good player.

I think he should move to FS and be a probowl quality S and not struggle at CB. Like I said, him and Vincent are similar and Vincent added 5 years to his career with his move to FS and Law would do the same.

DolphinDevil28 said:
OOhh, of course!!

Acctually when it was talked about him coming to Buffalo alot of Bills fans were really against it. While Law is a great player there really is no place for him on this team. We already have a top 5 defense so adding Law really is not going to help us any.

Which raises this question to phin fans. Do you really want Law here? W/out him your defense is still in the top 10. So one could say your defense is in no real need of improvment. Plus thats alot of $$$ on one side of the ball.

Your offense on the other hand has alot more question marks. Like us the o-line is shaky. So if you could land Verba or Law who would it be?

Plus were is this report of Law coming to the Phins coming from anyway? I haven't heard a word about it and what I have heard the Steelers and Chiefs were leading the way.

T.K.O. said:
Acctually when it was talked about him coming to Buffalo alot of Bills fans were really against it. While Law is a great player there really is no place for him on this team. We already have a top 5 defense so adding Law really is not going to help us any.

Which raises this question to phin fans. Do you really want Law here? W/out him your defense is still in the top 10. So one could say your defense is in no real need of improvment. Plus thats alot of $$$ on one side of the ball.

Your offense on the other hand has alot more question marks. Like us the o-line is shaky. So if you could land Verba or Law who would it be?

Plus were is this report of Law coming to the Phins coming from anyway? I haven't heard a word about it and what I have heard the Steelers and Chiefs were leading the way.

i think we offered him next to vet. minimum

new england ny jets and buffalo will all fight the law and the law will win this is no mike jackson case baby!the law will prevail this time go fins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12-4 playoffs baby!

nicksaban rules said:
new england ny jets and buffalo will all fight the law and the law will win this is no mike jackson case baby!the law will prevail this time go fins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12-4 playoffs baby!

Yea well the Law according to Sirius NFL Radio isn't anywhere close to signing w/ anyone and his 1st scheduled visit is to the Jets then Pitt then the Chiefs w/ no mention of the Phins

plus he's looking for a min of 4-6 million a year

dol_fan_81 said:
i think we offered him next to vet. minimum
I don't think Law would play for the vet min. Most teams would give him above that. He's worth some money, he's just not what he was.

im sure playing in Miami would be a bonus too...since he has a house down there...so it shows on MTV Cribs

Back
Top Bottom