Tyler Eifert at #42? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyler Eifert at #42?

dolfin530

Student of the Game
Reaction score
Is it possible to get Tyler Eifert at #42 and what does everyone think of him?

I think most here would love to grab him at 42 but I'm pretty sure most think he wont last that long either.

I think you have a better chance of drafting Eifert at 42 than you do of getting Hartline to sign a 3 yr $12 million deal.

I guarantee that you would be able to get Eifert at 42.

The only drawback is that he may be a little beat up after playing 20 years in the league.

I don't understand these mock drafts and unrealistic rounds you all have players going in.lol he is the #1 tight end and better pro prospect than fleener,there is no way...bailey in the 3rd? Don't make me laugh.lol I want these players just as much as the next guy...but a lot of things you guys mock are simply unreasonable

Its not what you think the rest of the world thinks of Eifert, its what the Miami Dolphins think of Eifert.

He would start day one. That says round 1 to me. Anybody who drafts a guy based on potential in the first round is just asking for trouble.

A lot of mock drafts have us taking him so who knows.

If he falls, then yes I love the idea.

Its not what you think the rest of the world thinks of Eifert, its what the Miami Dolphins think of Eifert.

He would start day one. That says round 1 to me. Anybody who drafts a guy based on potential in the first round is just asking for trouble.

1. Eric Fisher/Lane Johnson OT
2a. Jordan Poyer CB
2b. Markus Wheaton WR
3a. Stedman Bailey WR
3b. E.J. Manuel QB
4. Stepfan Taylor RB
5. Jonathan Cyprien SS
7. Cornelius Washington DE
7. Jeff Baca OG

Based on your mock, Rotoworld (not the best source, I know) has Jonathan Cyprien going in the 1st round. Is it really possible he drops to the 5th?

Based on your mock, Rotoworld (not the best source, I know) has Jonathan Cyprien going in the 1st round. Is it really possible he drops to the 5th?

There is also no way we take a QB in the 3rd round.

More chance of getting Ertz at #42............

Back
Top Bottom