Tyler Eifert will be the pick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyler Eifert will be the pick

Eifert would be a great pick for the fact it would cover us on the 1 yr deal Keller signed.

I'd be happy with this pick. I think the Falcons are gonna go hard for him and they are probably figuring they need to jump us for him. Either way, either Eifert or Austin should be there for our pick.

He could be the pick. Ireland has a history of drafting players he doesn't talk about. The fact that he tried to minimize the TE position in his press conference is also suspicious. It leads me to think he will definitely be drafting a TE.

My biggest fear is that it seems like the rest of the league is doing the same thing. I could see him being drafted in the top 10 considering how the league is trending

wanted eifert since day one of all this talk.

but to simply discount cooper based on "not needed" cus joe sixpack says so is silly. joe philbin absolutely loves that guy. you know damn well he does.

Keller wanted a long term deal but Fins said no. hummmmm
With all the tackle smokescreen stuff going on maybe he was the target all the time.
Haven't hear his name much other than at Finheaven.

Don't worry. The Jets are targeting a place kicker so he should be available at #12 :up:

More weapons for Tannehill. i like that.

hmmm...maybe...i'll throw in a wildcard...that fits what we want to do and is rising up boards fast right now after clearing medical...cb dj hayden...i sure don't have a problem with it...

Trade for Albert>>>>>>LT (Lane Johnson) falls to us and we trade back with someone lusting after Lane Johnson>>>>>>we pick Eifert in back half of first round. DONE

I am so down with this.

doubt lane falls to us with the chargers right ahead of us with probably the biggest need for an OT in the whole league

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Eifert will be a target of many teams on draft day. At the start everyone was predicting him as a low first rounder. I could see him going in the top ten real easy. I think we need to at least get ahead of the jets to get him. It would shock me to see the cards go after him if they don't go o-line.

no trading up for eifert. id be okay with him at 12 even though that might be a slight reach but trading up ahead of jets to get him... no

johnsons not getting past #7 and probably gone by pick #5 eifert probably will get to you cause the jets are very high on mingo at #9...unless something else falls in their lap

I like him but I don't think we'll take him at 12. He's very good imo but I don't think he'll go that high. If we move down then we might take him then. I'm all for getting Tanny as many weapons as posible but in the end, is he a future superstar, or is he a solid TE? Will he really be fast enough to beat all those NFL Lb's down the seam? I also like Austin and at 12 I think I'd take him over a TE. I believe we can get a good TE in round two.

Ozzy rules!!

I don't get why people question Eiferts speed. Look at his vertical jump, shuttle time and 40 time. Just as good if not better than Gronkowski.

Gronkowski would have been a 1st rounder if he wasn't coming off back surgery

The one thing i see which is across the board is no one is against Eifert at the 12,there's really no negatives on him and we are in need of a Tight end.If the top 3 O-line men are gone and Milliner is gone in the top 11 then i'd say try and trade down with Dallas and get their 1st(18) and 2nd(47) and they get our 1st(12) and our 4th(111) or trade our 1st(12)with Vikings and get their 1st(23) and their 2nd(52) and 4th(120).I'd like the Dallas trade better than we could still get Eifert.He may not be there at 23.

Nfl people are silly. They are so afraid of over drafting or under drafting a player high or low in the round. This is how you makes mistakes. If Miami likes Eiffert than draft him. Don't try to be slick n trade down. Just get him and then go up there and get austin

I hope we draft this kid. When hes a big target in the red zone nobody cares if we reached, when he catches a 10 yd pass on 3rd and 9 nobodys gonna care we reached....when he goes to 5 pro bowls nobodys gonna remember or say we reached.

Back
Top Bottom