Tyrannical intentions: Dolphins' Hadnot stars as one of NFL's youngest centers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyrannical intentions: Dolphins' Hadnot stars as one of NFL's youngest centers

The only knock on Hadnot has been his reach [short arms] ... which limits his ability to shed blocks and get to the next layer ... or to shed a block and keep a DL in front of you ...

It would be nice if he can use HH technique to overcome that ... as he seems to have all the other pieces to be a nice C ... which is nice -- we don't need an All-Pro ... we just need a solid, dependable one

Actually the T-Rex was proven not to be the "king of lizards." It was said that because of its short arms, it could not hunt down and kill prey. Instead, it used its excellent smelling sense to find already dead food- making it a scavenger.

But whatever works for Hadnot is good anyways.

Jnaledu3 said:
Actually the T-Rex was proven not to be the "king of lizards." It was said that because of its short arms, it could not hunt down and kill prey. Instead, it used its excellent smelling sense to find already dead food- making it a scavenger.

:sidelol:

Jnaledu3 said:

:evil:

Jnaledu3 said:

That's cool. We're going to be facing the Bills next anyway.

I happen to actually like Hadnot. He works hard and you don't hear ANYTHING about him, which is how it's supposed to be for an olineman.

Jnaledu3 said:

Theories can't really be proven.

I don't know. I'm not the best at determining whether or not an OL is good because when I watch plays, I look at the push and then focus on the QB or RB. Only if the specific lineman is terrible do I notice their play. And I notice Hadnot gets pushed back by anyone who is moderately strong. Serviceable.

PatsSuck456 said:
Theories can't really be proven.

Actually, theories are hypotheses that have been proven...

Of course, theories change constantly as they are disproven, as well... :D

Back on topic: Hadnot is doing pretty well... I hope he can push it to the next level and be a great C.

BgBruthaJuvi said:
I don't know. I'm not the best at determining whether or not an OL is good because when I watch plays, I look at the push and then focus on the QB or RB. Only if the specific lineman is terrible do I notice their play. And I notice Hadnot gets pushed back by anyone who is moderately strong. Serviceable.

Which NFL team do you scout for? So you have proclaimed him serviceable. I guess that's that. They should go and relegate him to the practice squad.

Back
Top Bottom