Tyrod taylor to the pro bowl over tannehill: C'ommon !! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyrod taylor to the pro bowl over tannehill: C'ommon !!

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
Bills QB Taylor, center Wood added to Pro Bowl roster

The annual Pro-Bowl is a joke. It’s been a joke for years and the NFL finds more and more reasons to make it a joke. This year Tyrod Taylor will be one of the quarterbacks present in Honolulu. Ryan Tannehill will not be.

http://phinphanatic.com/2016/01/25/dolphins-ryan-tannehill-watches-tyrod-taylor-get-pro-bowl-nod/

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/buffalo-bills-tyrod-taylor-eric-wood-pro-bowl-012516

Tannehill should not go to the Pro Bowl, but I did want to see him roast Grimes. LOL.

The Probowl is terrible. Don't put much stock into it, but what makes you think Tanny deserves to go? I don't see how he could even be listed as an alternate.

If you want to get mad about someone being selected to the Pro Bowl over your QB, you had a much better case last season when Andy Dalton got the nod, despite the fact that his interception rate was worse than Geno Smith's, and nothing else was impressive about his season statistically, except for the fact that he posted a 2.0 passer rating against the Cleveland Browns at home on a Thursday night.

That was an undeserving Pro Bowl nod.

Tannehill would certainly be out of his element in the Pro Bowl . . .

blitzing isn't allowed and there is rarely any pressure applied to the QB position.

heaven-is-for-real.jpg

That a QB who is the 7th ranked in both QB rating and QBR with an 8-6 record as a starter was selected over a QB ranked 21st in QB rating and 29th in QBR with a 6-10 record shows was a farce the Pro Bowl is.

Ok maybe Tyrod doesnt deserve to be in it, but no one should be bitching RT isnt in it either.

Who cares the pro bowl has meant nothing for years now. The best players rarely play it's usually the 8th or 9th best at each position. It's the worst all star event in professional sports and all all star events suck.

FTR, I can't stand the Pro-Bowl. However, why exactly should Tannehill make it over Taylor?

Back
Top Bottom