UF Fin Fans... Where to watch the game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UF Fin Fans... Where to watch the game?

gtr4985

JOE KIDD....Lets Get'Em
Reaction score
Just got up here and wanted to know where I can catch the if its not locally televised.

i just got up here too and if you look at my past threads i asked this a couple times. calico jacks, the swamp, and the ale house seem the most popular but im goin to the game in pitt so im straight for that and the rest ill watch at my frat house

When I was at UF 2000-2004, Ale House on Archer was always a good spot, also Gators Dockside, which is on University Avenue on your way to the mall. They have a ton of TVs, although it might get crowded there.

InSabanWeTrust1 said:
i just got up here too and if you look at my past threads i asked this a couple times. calico jacks, the swamp, and the ale house seem the most popular but im goin to the game in pitt so im straight for that and the rest ill watch at my frat house

oh your frat house.....you must be special......

More special than you because you appear bitter for not getting any bids :wink: .

I think Ocala is pretty close and a bunch of dolfans watch games at a place called Rolando's. Good food.

phintastic said:
More special than you because you appear bitter for not getting any bids :wink: .

I think Ocala is pretty close and a bunch of dolfans watch games at a place called Rolando's. Good food.

I always just went to Ale House, because I lived out west on Archer. But I'd just go to the Swamp if you are down there.

Watch out for damn Bucs and Jags games getting top billing. Sad, but it happens occasionally...

greatwade said:
I always just went to Ale House, because I lived out west on Archer. But I'd just go to the Swamp if you are down there.

Watch out for damn Bucs and Jags games getting top billing. Sad, but it happens occasionally...

yeah i figured that would be the case up here...

When I was there, I lot of people went to the Porpoise, but I couldn't stand it because they mute the tv for music. There used to be a place called Danny's where you could watch and listen to football at the same time.

Miamian said:
When I was there, I lot of people went to the Porpoise, but I couldn't stand it because they mute the tv for music. There used to be a place called Danny's where you could watch and listen to football at the same time.
I think the Purple Porpoise closed down again

go to the ale house, Thats where i am on sundays. they give priority to the fins, so we get sound and the place is usually packed. I personally dont like gator dockside just because it is always overfilled and you can not get a seat. at the ale house, i show up about 45 mins early, have a great seat, and let other fins fans join me. see ya there

Back
Top Bottom