Under Dogs? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Under Dogs?

KillerJosh373

Starter
Reaction score
It seems to me that for the first time in what seems like forever the Dolphins will be under dogs this season. A team facing an overwhelming amount of adversity. Our head coach is a dufus, our RB quit on us, our newly appointed VP quit after 22 days, and our new offensive coordinator was demoted because of some phantom disease. On top of that we have a QB controversy heading into training game. But maybe adversity is what this team needs. Maybe the one year we're not expected to go anywhere we'll finally fullfil past expectations. This team has an edge now that we've haven't had before.....something to prove. This is a veteran team with talent remaining. We can pull through all this garbage and rise above the adversity. All this bad PR could be a blessing in disguise. Call me crazy but I think this could stil be THE year.

KillerJosh373 said:
It seems to me that for the first time in what seems like forever the Dolphins will be under dogs this season. A team facing an overwhelming amount of adversity. Our head coach is a dufus, our RB quit on us, our newly appointed VP quit after 22 days, and our new offensive coordinator was demoted because of some phantom disease. On top of that we have a QB controversy heading into training game. But maybe adversity is what this team needs. Maybe the one year we're not expected to go anywhere we'll finally fullfil past expectations. This team has an edge now that we've haven't had before.....something to prove. This is a veteran team with talent remaining. We can pull through all this garbage and rise above the adversity. All this bad PR could be a blessing in disguise. Call me crazy but I think this could stil be THE year.
Okay......this is the last post on this subject I am going to make. This has been the worst offseason that I can remember. We are always picked to go to the SB.....until this year. We were picked and never went so why should any one care about all the talk that we are going to finish with a losing record. No one knows nothing about how this season is going to turn out until the players hit the field. We may be losers(which I doubt very seriously) or we may be a team to reckon with. Who knows? I just believe we have enough talent to compete this year. No one knows what we are going to throw at them at this point. Relax and wait until the season starts and then start throwing your ca ca. Until then ....chill and wish our Phins the best of luck.

I agree with you Killer.

Back
Top Bottom