Underwhelmed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Underwhelmed

Martel13

Since '84
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one underwhelmed with Harris? Im no expert or will claim to be but this felt like a reach for a guy who's upside aint that high. I would even have rather gone Lamp. Also Im having a draft party and am slightly buzzed. What y'all think?????

Overwhelmed.

And the way this board is falling after the unexpected offensive rampage, we're going to get another stud at 54. Dorian Johnson in play too with Lamp still on the board going into day 2.

Can't say I really saw much of him in college to have an informed opinion, but I like the idea of a pass rusher.

Hope this helps.

You have to get to Brady first and foremost to beat the Pats.....as mentioned above, already a very polished pass rusher who gets to learn from Wake! I saw him run around and through people on tape! Solid pick!

Im annoyed we got a situational player when we had multiple needs for 3 down players.

I dont even care how good he is in that situation. No 1 down player is worth a first round pick when you have major gaping holes in the middle of your defense.

We go into the offseason needing linebackers who could stop the run. Re-sign an ineffective injured player (Misi) and add an old guy on the downside of his career (Timmons). Not good enough.

I just felt like God was trying to hand us Reuben Foster.
Foster is a great talent. Think the red flags scared people away. Drug tests, injury, concussions, combine issue. Im Ok with them passing. Loved Harris and was happy he was available.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Im annoyed we got a situational player when we had multiple needs for 3 down players.

I dont even care how good he is in that situation. No 1 down player is worth a first round pick when you have major gaping holes in the middle of your defense.

We go into the offseason needing linebackers who could stop the run. Re-sign an ineffective injured player (Misi) and add an old guy on the downside of his career (Timmons). Not good enough.

Where the **** did you get 1 down player from?

By all accounts a solid pick who compares to Dwight Freeney. I'm good and not disappointed. Foster was there , but if you can't gear up for a piss test how stupid are you?

Harris was projected in the 10-15 range and we got him at 22. It's a steal imo. The kid can flat out get to the QB. He's a sack machine

Back
Top Bottom