Uniform Changes Discussion Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Uniform Changes Discussion Thread

I also want the throw backs, but it isn't going to happen.

I'm curious about what the titans are going to do. the big rumor is they will be primary red and blue.
I'm sure the jags are gonna go more traditional. what they have now is awful. jags and bucs probly have the worst unis in football

I know they’re getting rid of the two tone helmets, and bringing back alternate teal jerseys.
God those are bad.

They had a helmet a couple years ago that was kinda interesting, it would be black or like a dark teal / green depending on how you looked at it

God those are bad.

They had a helmet a couple years ago that was kinda interesting, it would be black or like a dark teal / green depending on how you looked at it
Those helmets (the black/teal helmet) with the current uniforms would have looked awesome.

I would have to imagine the Bucs will be banging on the NFL's uniform department door next season. Those have to be the ugliest uniforms in the history of the NFL. That is if you don't count the Steelers prison garb throwbacks.

I wouldn't mind going back to the throwbacks once our whole thing is up after this season. At the very least, can we darken the orange we have, and/or add more of it to the uniform? I could live with that and the throwbacks 2x a year.

Based on the way we played last year, THESE should be our new uniforms:

e9a83d83f4590f967deb8553f43425b2--dolphins-cheerleaders-nfl-miami-dolphins.jpg

Not Happenin.....

Ross and Our FO aren't smart enough to make a BIG marketing move like this. I "PRAY" that I turn out to be dead wrong.
Our Throwbacks are easily one of the best
in the League.

I've had all of the Life sapped out of me, as far as our Owner, GM, and FO making smart decisions. This is still, and always will be my team......I've just adapted to be able to learn, and be mediocre at best. Sorry for the negativity......."FIN4LIFE"!!!

Using the old logo.... I'd like to add two alternative jerseys made from scratch. All aqua and white on aqua, or something with orange.

Back
Top Bottom