Uniform Changes Discussion Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Uniform Changes Discussion Thread

Aww, It's not that bad. At least it's not "negative"

Some people get quite worked up about the subject!

You know what surprises me most about uniforms? That the NFL doesn't copy the premier league and have every team release 3 new uniforms every season. They would make loads of cash from it, even though it would annoy many fans

Add more orange, please...I hate our practice looking home whites. Orange stripe down the middle of the helmet, more of an Orange outline around the numbers, and stripes on the sleeves.

We’re keeping the throwbacks too, so I’d be happy with more Orange.

This franchise can’t even do the simple things correctly. They have a beautiful uniform concept already on the shelf that the fans love but instead will tweak the current abomination. The real kicker is they will still tease us a couple times a year with the uniform most fans would prefer to be permanent. Ross is clearly a better businessman than I will ever be but he seems to be out of his element as an NFL owner.

The Miami Dolphins will make uniform changes this offseason http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article200401269.html

So I guess this thread wasn’t the waste of time so many claimed.

Interesting... From the sounds of it it will be minor. If I had to guess it would involve adding more orange as a trim color on parts of the uniform. I could even see a return to the classic, iconic striping on the helmet: aqua | orange | aqua.

I'd love it if they add sleeve stripes similar to the throwbacks somehow.

I could also see them darkening the aqua just a tad so it doesn't look neon powderpuff aqua on TV.

Add the stripes back to the sleeves! Take the focus away from the Nike logo.

I actually really like the logo you have in your avatar. I'd much rather have them stick an M like that on the helmet than the current swirly dolphin...

Interesting...

http://news.sportslogos.net/2018/02/16/miami-dolphins-making-a-uniform-tweak-in-2018/

Longtime readers of ours may remember we had a series at one point called Fix-It Friday in which we had a designer look at an existing uniform set and try to tweak it slightly to make it just a little bit better. The reason that series ended was because our designer, Brandon Moore, ended up getting a full-time design job with (you guessed it) the Miami Dolphins.

For fun, here was his proposal to tweaking the Dolphins uniform from back 2015:

DLPHINSLAST.jpg

dolphins-edit.jpg

Interesting...

http://news.sportslogos.net/2018/02/16/miami-dolphins-making-a-uniform-tweak-in-2018/

Longtime readers of ours may remember we had a series at one point called Fix-It Friday in which we had a designer look at an existing uniform set and try to tweak it slightly to make it just a little bit better. The reason that series ended was because our designer, Brandon Moore, ended up getting a full-time design job with (you guessed it) the Miami Dolphins.

DLPHINSLAST.jpg

dolphins-edit.jpg

I would imagine Uniform designs would be lead by Nike rather than designed inhouse

orange stripe on helmet and stripes on sleeves would make me happy. just coral around the numbers would also look great

I would imagine Uniform designs would be lead by Nike rather than designed inhouse

Ya, not saying those are the uniforms, but I'd imagine their in house designers would have some influence on the direction. Nike will design, but with a lot of input from the Dolphins designers and leadership.

Interesting...

DLPHINSLAST.jpg

dolphins-edit.jpg

I could live with that

Back
Top Bottom