United States vs. Cuba | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

United States vs. Cuba

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The game is on today at 3 on Univision! Loser is eliminated from the Gold Cup, while the winner advances to the Semifinals! GO USA!!!!

USA is so much better than Cuba. I mean, that's why all the Cubans coming over on refrigerators and couches. Cuz we rule. Oh, soccer. :)

We are still a million times better than them at soccer. The USA is currently 9th in the FIFA World Rankings, and first in our region (CONCACAF). We aren't as good as our ranking, but we are definitely one of the top 15 teams in the world and we specialize at making good keepers.

They had to move the game to Telefutura which sucks because now less people will be able to watch, but at least I have it. I am watching right now and this game has been great. USA is winning 4-0 in the second half. This is a lot of fun! :)

USa made a great showing. Won 5-0 and Donovan got 4 goals. Grreat game for uSA.

clear.gif

:eek:

Though I'm American, and Cuban, there's no doubt I was going for US all the way. Cuba didn't have a chance. :lol: They suck

:lol: I am hitting the USA vs Brazil match here in the Orange Bowl Wednesday. You pick where you sit. Front Row baby!

Originally posted by Muck
USA is so much better than Cuba. I mean, that's why all the Cubans coming over on refrigerators and couches. Cuz we rule. Oh, soccer. :)
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom