University of Cincinnati cornerback Mike Mickens works out for Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

University of Cincinnati cornerback Mike Mickens works out for Dolphins

yeah he was a 2nd round draft pick all year, then slipped to third in senior bowl and combine..

he makes ALOT of interceptions.. i think he lead the league 2 years ago, he's got good size at 6'0..
I think we will definitely pick up a corner in round 1-2.. But if Mickens or Byrd or maybe Alphonso Smith are available, i would mind 2 early picks on corners.. Its not like we only need a stop gap, but we also need will allens replacement, a rcb, and depth/competition... We will pick up two corners in the draft, whether its in the 1st and 7th, or 2nd and 4th. We need some high svalue Cbs on the roster.. Mickens at 2b isn't a bad pick. I like Jairus Byrd alot, and he should be available at 2b as well.

I predict the whole cb class falls where we can go WR/OLB/CB and pick up a stud with the 57th pick at CB. SO we might land Darius Butler or DJ Moore, Alph Smith with 2b.. In that case Mickens is a mid 3rd rounder, i doubt he will be there for us in round 3.

I'd rather it be Kevin Barnes but I would not be surprised if they draft this guy.

I'd really rather have Butler but you can't have everything, especially when Satele is traded for a late round pick.

Very disappointing, should have been packaged so we could get a CB in the 2nd instead of the 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom