University of miami program vs miami dolphins organization!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

University of miami program vs miami dolphins organization!!!!

thephinger

Scout Team
Reaction score
UM- Get blown out at home to end the season and the coach doesnt make it out of the stadium and gets canned!! They saw an empty stadium and lack of interest and took care of business. I am really excited with the Golden hire, just wait and see what a real coach who is organized can do!!!

MIAMI DOLPHINS- Get blown out the last 3 games at home, lots of empty seats but not enough to make Ross blow it up... So this clown starts to conduct an interview with a coach still in place lol... then cant get his man so decides to extend Sparano's contract. Then says we will bring in explosive offense... enter Brian Daboll and his 30th ranked offense...

The Dolphins will do next season what the canes did this year when they see the difference and more important the excitement of the fanbase.

I would have told you last year that the Dolphins Organization not The U would have done the moves this offseason

Ross you will lose your arse this season, lots of empty seats and a frustrated fanbase thats not willing to fund a garbage team no longer.

Ill still cheer for both teams but not renewing my fins tix!!!!

Cool thread dude, let me just add this to the pile of similar ones

landfilllandscape-1.jpg

Canes suck and should never be compared to the Dolphins. Dolphins will rebound next year, mark my words and I can't wait to say I told you so to all you Negative Nancys.

Canes suck and should never be compared to the Dolphins. Dolphins will rebound next year, mark my words and I can't wait to say I told you so to all you Negative Nancys.
NUB we all hope you are right but cry wolf already... its every year since 73!!!!!! I want us to win badly and hope you are right but the difference this season is i will not be throwing my money away to the organization.

How dare you say the Canes suck they have way more championships than the Dolphins have ever provided to our city although i love the Dolphins and always root for them but they just always seem to disappoint me every year somehow while the Canes have actually been winners and always make all the right moves.

they suck? at least the canes finished with a winning record.

You're right. Both teams suck major ***.

And five titles is definitely greater than two.

Damn dude, suck it the hell up. Yes this team sucks, yes it's not fun to know that. Crying about it all day isn't going to solve anything. Guess what, you're also going to die one day. But you don't sit and dwell on that do you? No, you live life. So, live life.

It's not the "sexiest" offseason so far but we're still moving ahead.. got a new OC which is a blessing in its own, and the offense is going to be revamped. We've got stuff to look forward to.

(This isn't just directed to OP, this whole board in general..)

Let me know when either of these teams are relevant again... both teams glory years were waaaay in the past.

You're a hater. The Canes have won a championship in the past ten years. If anything, in the current state the Dolphins are in, they shouldn't be compared to the Hurricanes football organization.

You're a hater. The Canes have won a championship in the past ten years. If anything, in the current state the Dolphins are in, they shouldn't be compared to the Hurricanes football organization.

Nubs is known for bashing the University of Miami anytime they're mentioned in the main forum.

Randy Shannon is gone.

Tony Sparano is still here.

I'd say UM's future is much brighter at this point.

And that's SAD.

That is true, however, Sparano isn't the main issue the Dolphins are facing...Ireland is the problem.
Sparano could be serviceable with the right coordinators as evidenced by what Nolan did with the D.

The jury is out for now on the Dabol hire, but on paper it looks like a mistake.

It should only be one more year with this regime, then Boss Ross needs to clean house completely and start from scratch beginning with a real GM and a coach with the pedigree of a Bill Cowher...

Damn dude, suck it the hell up. Yes this team sucks, yes it's not fun to know that. Crying about it all day isn't going to solve anything. Guess what, you're also going to die one day. But you don't sit and dwell on that do you? No, you live life. So, live life.

It's not the "sexiest" offseason so far but we're still moving ahead.. got a new OC which is a blessing in its own, and the offense is going to be revamped. We've got stuff to look forward to.

(This isn't just directed to OP, this whole board in general..)

I just want to say :hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap:

Back
Top Bottom