University of miami program vs miami dolphins organization!!!!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by thephinger, Jan 19, 2011.

1. thephinger

thephinger Scout Team

UM- Get blown out at home to end the season and the coach doesnt make it out of the stadium and gets canned!! They saw an empty stadium and lack of interest and took care of business. I am really excited with the Golden hire, just wait and see what a real coach who is organized can do!!!

MIAMI DOLPHINS- Get blown out the last 3 games at home, lots of empty seats but not enough to make Ross blow it up... So this clown starts to conduct an interview with a coach still in place lol... then cant get his man so decides to extend Sparano's contract. Then says we will bring in explosive offense... enter Brian Daboll and his 30th ranked offense...

The Dolphins will do next season what the canes did this year when they see the difference and more important the excitement of the fanbase.

I would have told you last year that the Dolphins Organization not The U would have done the moves this offseason

Ross you will lose your arse this season, lots of empty seats and a frustrated fanbase thats not willing to fund a garbage team no longer.

Ill still cheer for both teams but not renewing my fins tix!!!!

2. Adam First

Adam First Don't Hate Miami Finheaven VIP Donator

Cool thread dude, let me just add this to the pile of similar ones

[​IMG]

3. thephinger

thephinger Scout Team

Next time i will check with you first... if thats ok with you.

4. Nublar7

Nublar7 Retired Finheaven VIP

Canes suck and should never be compared to the Dolphins. Dolphins will rebound next year, mark my words and I can't wait to say I told you so to all you Negative Nancys.

5. thephinger

thephinger Scout Team

NUB we all hope you are right but cry wolf already... its every year since 73!!!!!! I want us to win badly and hope you are right but the difference this season is i will not be throwing my money away to the organization.

6. kvado16

kvado16 A True Fan

How dare you say the Canes suck they have way more championships than the Dolphins have ever provided to our city although i love the Dolphins and always root for them but they just always seem to disappoint me every year somehow while the Canes have actually been winners and always make all the right moves.

emeraldfin likes this.
  7. Eli_Manning

Eli_Manning Banned Hammered

they suck? at least the canes finished with a winning record.

8. JCane

JCane Administrator Finheaven VIP Donator

You're right. Both teams suck major ***.

And five titles is definitely greater than two.

9. SRM

SRM Scout Team

Damn dude, suck it the hell up. Yes this team sucks, yes it's not fun to know that. Crying about it all day isn't going to solve anything. Guess what, you're also going to die one day. But you don't sit and dwell on that do you? No, you live life. So, live life.

It's not the "sexiest" offseason so far but we're still moving ahead.. got a new OC which is a blessing in its own, and the offense is going to be revamped. We've got stuff to look forward to.

(This isn't just directed to OP, this whole board in general..)

10. Phin-Phan 66

Phin-Phan 66 Cunning Linguist

Let me know when either of these teams are relevant again... both teams glory years were waaaay in the past.

11. Stugots13

Stugots13 Banned Hammered

You're a hater. The Canes have won a championship in the past ten years. If anything, in the current state the Dolphins are in, they shouldn't be compared to the Hurricanes football organization.

12. JCane

Randy Shannon is gone.

Tony Sparano is still here.

I'd say UM's future is much brighter at this point.

And that's SAD.

13. JCane

Nubs is known for bashing the University of Miami anytime they're mentioned in the main forum.

14. Phin-Phan 66

Phin-Phan 66 Cunning Linguist

That is true, however, Sparano isn't the main issue the Dolphins are facing...Ireland is the problem.
    Sparano could be serviceable with the right coordinators as evidenced by what Nolan did with the D.

The jury is out for now on the Dabol hire, but on paper it looks like a mistake.

It should only be one more year with this regime, then Boss Ross needs to clean house completely and start from scratch beginning with a real GM and a coach with the pedigree of a Bill Cowher...

15. PATSSUCK

PATSSUCK Banned Hammered

I just want to say :hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap:

16. nosleep

nosleep Resident GIF Maker

Neither team can win big games, that's no secret. Everything else doesn't matter, if you can't win big games then you're never going to get anywhere.

17. Clipse

Clipse mediocrity sucks

Other way around actually. The Dolphins and their 0 superbowls since 1980 shouldn't be compared to the Hurricanes and their 5 National Championships in the same period.

OP is correct. Canes realized how much of a joke Shannon was, and fired him, and seemingly found the right coach based on his current recruiting efforts. The Dolphins stick with an incompetent, moron of a HC after looking for his replacement while he was still the coach. And then, gave the moron an extension. What a mess this organization is.

18. Nublar7

Nublar7 Retired Finheaven VIP

The Marlins have 2 titles since 1997. Does anybody really care? I couldn't care less about the Canes.

19. Built2Win

Built2Win A True Fan

Lets take it a step further..

The canes also parted ways with OC they picked up the seahawks guy for OC
    a team that made the playoffs while we take dumball from the last rank offense browns..

Id rather have golden be my head coach

20. Mogwai

Mogwai Seasoned Veteran

Canes suck? The Canes who have won 5 championships since the Dolphins last one. Producer of countless pro bowlers and probably double digit HOFers. Including a MLB, DT, WR, and S who are in the conversation for greatest of all-time at their positions. The early 2000's team can be argued as the greatest team in college football history. As a Dolphins fan, your belief that they're making all the right moves might be the scariest thing of all.

21. Myles Fynch

Myles Fynch durka durka

The OP's point was the Canes recognized the problem and addressed it. The Dolphins changed the curtains.

OP +1

22. JCane

And that's fine if you don't care. But to say that the Hurricanes suck and that they're worse off than the Dolphins...

Come on, that just shows your hate for the Hurricanes and just how emotionally attached you are to the Dolphins. You can't say one negative thing about the Dolphins because you feel it makes you less of a fan. You can't say one negative thing even if it's as true as water being wet.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2011
  23. JCane

I think the Fisch hire is just as baffling as the Daboll hire.

Neither makes a whole lot of sense right now. And us the fans aren't going to be very patient with either because of it.

24. kvado16

kvado16 A True Fan

We like FOOTBALL NOT BASEBALL

25. BARF

BARF ...FOR ME TO POOP ON

it is unreal how bad both teams have fallen off, i have more faith in golden turning the canes around, than morano turning the fins around.

26. JCane

We like baseball as well.

Hurricanes have also won four national titles in baseball.

FYI

Yeah, it's pretty laughable to compare the success of the Dolphins to the success of the Hurricanes.

:lol:

27. Built2Win

Built2Win A True Fan

golden is freshness sparano is boring we seen it even if golden is fresh garbage we dont know it yet because the food hasnt expired yet it is said golden really isnt all that but what golden does have is he is a heck of a salesman and can get players to beleive in themselves and be better than expected this really is the type of guy needed in the fins organization we need these players to over achieve and not rest on meager accomplishments.

28. Stugots13

Uh, yes. Yes we do care. Especially if you live in Miami. Many people care about the Canes and their 5 championships since 1980.

29. JCane

These Miami fans who don't live in Miami or the South Florida area in general or have never lived there just don't get it. They don't understand the "connection" to the city. And I don't really expect them to understand it. But it really hits a nerve with me when people say "no one cares."

30. thephinger

thephinger Scout Team

Its a canes thing, they wouldnt understand!

31. Stugots13

True. They don't understand that we became fans not because we saw them play on TV one day and they had cool colors, or because they won alot in the 70s and 80s, and not because one of our parents liked them. We love them because we are loyal to the city of Miami and become fans of any team here.

32. HurriPhin

HurriPhin Banned Hammered

I live and die for both the Canes & the Fins.

*love my Heat as well.

33. Pinkboy

Pinkboy Banned Hammered

The point is, we want to see a SB championship before we die.