Unofficial 2012 Dolphins Depth Chart - UPDATED 09/18/12 At 7:56PM ET | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Unofficial 2012 Dolphins Depth Chart - UPDATED 09/18/12 At 7:56PM ET

The roster is updated with all the latest move and number changes. Currently the roster has 64 members. Between the draft and the undrafted free agent signings in the days after, the Dolphins can add up to 26 players to the roster.

I am out of town and don't have access to my excel file, so it might be a few weeks until this gets updated to reflect the draft. Sorry.

Word is Myrtha will be starting RT if we don't pick up somebody else (Winston).

Whos Myrtha? I know a guy named Lydon Murtha on the team and he is on the right side?

One thing that sticks out is the lack of takeaways from our starting 4 defensive backs.

Their career totals for interceptions is 15 from all 4. That is terrible.

Its going to be a long year unless that can be corrected and start forcing turnovers.

I think Smith will have breakout year. His play going higher every year and next season will be a contract year for him...

I think Smith will have breakout year. His play going higher every year and next season will be a contract year for him...

I hope so. He had his hands on alot of potential ints over the last 2 years. Gotta start bringing them in if he want to get paid big money.

The back up MLB is a glaring hole. If Dansby goes down, we will be swiss cheese.

Back
Top Bottom