Unofficial 2014 Dolphins Depth Chart - UPDATED 09/01/14 At 12:35PM ET | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Unofficial 2014 Dolphins Depth Chart - UPDATED 09/01/14 At 12:35PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls, attached to this thread, you can download a Depth Chart in PDF format for the 2014 Miami Dolphins. This is a way we can follow our team being built.

As players are added/released/numbers changed, etc. this Depth Chart will be updated to reflect those changes. Of course this is NOT an official depth chart for the 2014 season. The only official depth chart will be released by head coach Joe Philbin during training camp. This is a nice way to follow our team and where we stand position wise during free agency and the draft, that just a plain roster list can not.

Since changes to the depth chart can change on a daily basis and from practice to practice, it is possible the depth chart could be updated more than once during the course of any given day. Since that is the case, in addition to giving the date that it was updated, I will also include the time in Eastern Standard Time that it was updated.

Players in BLUE indicate unsigned Restricted Free Agents that the Dolphins have placed tenders on. Another team is welcome to try and sign these players, but may be required to give the Dolphins compensation in return. Also, if signed by another team, the Dolphins have the right to match the offer and retain the player.

Players in GREEN indicate unsigned Exclusive-Rights Free Agents that the Dolphins have placed tenders on. These players have two choices, A) Accept the offer and play for the Dolphins, or B) Refuse the offer and sit out the season. These players can not talk to any other NFL team. As long as the Dolphins made a qualifying offer, the team will hold their rights for the entire 2014 season.

Players in RED indicate unsigned 2014 NFL Draft choices made by the Dolphins.

Player in ORANGE indicate unsigned Franchise Tag recipient.

Players in PURPLE indicate unconfirmed undrafted free agent signings. Color will be removed once the Dolphins officially announce the signing.

Players in AQUA indicate players currently on PUP.

Please feel free to offer your input, discuss the roster and point out any mistakes or updates.

Please enjoy!

Attachments

• depthchart2014.pdf
    39.8 KB · Views: 153
Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should also highlight J. Martin in a different color...maybe RAINBOW!

Thank you nubs, both the williams boys made it, mccain,tripp and good old gator hoskins making the roster, these were all my top youngsters who I thought should make it.

James number one pick playing great and having a stellar preseason is Booyah Jack!

And finally, Landry, well if you watched the preseason you know he is legit...

Great preseason this year and great young talent developing on this team. Gotta love it. We haven't been in this position for a long long time. Other teams are looking at our scraps and that's the team you want to be in the nfl... I'm siked, bring on the Patsy pieces of crap, oh man I need a jets fan to punch in the face, just kidding..ummm well.. maybe not..

Enjoy the season everyone!!

Ravens are going down, Dolphins win by 10, here's why...

1. Haloti is out....we will have an opportunity to run the ball.
2. They have no CBs. Wallace, Landry, and Gibson should have nice games...Tanny will throw for 300.
3. Yes, they will run the ball on us, but they will score field goals and not TDs. Their WRs are not scary....no Fitz, no Megatron, no Bey-Bey.
4. We are at home. Folks, this year, our defense at home is solid.
5. Grimes. He's due for another big game. We get pressure on Flacco, we should get at least two picks.
6. Special Teams. Don Jones, Landry, Jordan, Trusnik, our special teams are solid.
7. I think we'll actually want this game more.

Fins 24 - Ravens 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom