~*~* Unofficial Monday Night Football Thread WEEK 7 *~*~ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

~*~* Unofficial Monday Night Football Thread WEEK 7 *~*~

Dolpfan_72

Why not us?
Reaction score
~*~* Unofficial Monday Night Football Game Thread WEEK 6 *~*~

WEEK 6

NYG_logo50x50-1.gif
VS.
CLE_logo50x50-1.gif

Welcome one and all to the Unofficial FINHeaven Monday Night Football Thread. This is the first week I have done this so you will have to bear with me.

Tonight we have the 2007 Superbowl Champion New York Giants (4-0) vs. the surprisingly mediocre Cleveland Browns (1-3). This should prove to be a challenge for the Browns as the Giants have looked unstoppable even without their star wide reciever Plaxico Burress. Now that he is back from a suspension, it only spells more bad news for the Browns defense. On the other hand, there are plenty of weapons on the Browns offense that can score quickly if given the opportunity. Plus the Browns always come to play under the lights. This could be a upset just waiting to happen.

So let's get this party started. Kickoff is less than an hour away.

If you would like to follow the game on your computer, you can use the NFL.com Game Center with live play by play updates and free red zone audio. The game can be heard online on Westwood One HERE (Just click Live! Broadcast)

As much as I want the Browns to win so there is one less undefeated team, I'm going with the Giants 27-14

I like seeing undefeated teams fail but I don't want it to happen tonight. the giants did our franchise a favor last year by beating the patriots and not letting them get the perfect season2. so I say... let the giants win on monday night and have them lose on a sunday with other teams.

I like seeing undefeated teams fail but I don't want it to happen tonight. the giants did our franchise a favor last year by beating the patriots and not letting them get the perfect season2. so I say... let the giants win on monday night and have them lose on a sunday with other teams.

Yeah they did bail us out and Eli is a much more likeable guy than he used to be. I used to boo hard against that guy. It's still risky to let any team get deeper into the season undefeated. Call me scared after last season.

What is the purpose of the Browns wearing throwbacks? They have hardly changed at all over the years. This is just a publicity thing for that new movie "The Express"

Giants defense is looking a little shell shocked by this Cleveland pass attack here in the 1st. I guess this was expected to be a shootout.

The Browns should change their uniform colors to all yellow, that way it'll match the flags scattered all over the field whenever they play.

Another Browns touchdown. This is crazy. They are just moving the ball at will out there. The Browns are backing up all that trash talk before the game. Like Muhammad Ali said, "It's not bragging if you can back it up"

Back
Top Bottom