Unreal guys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Unreal guys

I actually told my wife when the Bills were up 24-13 that they'd blow it. I wasn't being serious but naturally it was true.

:oops:

well, maybe you guys exposed the pat though. no way they are better than pit, tennessee, or baltimore imho

I don't see how the Pats got exposed. If anything, the last 5 minutes may have been the spark they needed. We're in for a long season guys. Just make sure not to tune in to ESPN, because Tom Brady is back and they're going to be all up on him for the next 3-4 months. >_> That last 5 minute was classic Brady, and I sort of expected him to do that. He wasn't nervous or anything, he just marched down the field and made plays.

I blame the coaching for the Bills. They should have been talking to Mckelvin about protecting the lead and not giving up the rock by trying to make something happen. That is what BB would have done. Thats why they dont lose games like that.

I don't see how the Pats got exposed. If anything, the last 5 minutes may have been the spark they needed. We're in for a long season guys. Just make sure not to tune in to ESPN, because Tom Brady is back and they're going to be all up on him for the next 3-4 months. >_> That last 5 minute was classic Brady, and I sort of expected him to do that. He wasn't nervous or anything, he just marched down the field and made plays.

Tom Brady is not 100% mentally or with his knee. He is very worried and I think its obvious now when all you see is 3 yard passes. I think the Jets will expose this very soon. Jerod Meyo looks like he is out. OUCH.

Tom Brady is not 100% mentally or with his knee. He is very worried and I think its obvious now when all you see is 3 yard passes. I think the Jets will expose this very soon. Jerod Meyo looks like he is out. OUCH.
The Bills lost Poz also who means just as much to us.

The reason Brady wasn't comfortable was because we hit him, him again, and hit him some more. Then we couldn't get to him late in the game.

Loss or not, I think this proved that the Bills aren't the creampuff everyone on this board was expecting. They pretty much dominated the Pats until the last 2 minutes. They put a lot of pressure on a QB who has a pretty decent OL. They are certainly not out of the division race by any means...

Loss or not, I think this proved that the Bills aren't the creampuff everyone on this board was expecting. They pretty much dominated the Pats until the last 2 minutes. They put a lot of pressure on a QB who has a pretty decent OL. They are certainly not out of the division race by any means...

I was thinking pretty much the same thing. We'll have to see how the division plays out.

Did you see that idiot McKelvin is saying that if he had it to do over again he would still bring that ball out! He said he just needed to hold onto it better. Someone save this guy from himself. He clearly is missing the bigger picture.

Actually I think this game proved that the Patriots are not the team the media has been hyping up.

Some Bills fans have been saying this after we released all of the problems on our team, replaced them with quality players, and got rid of our horrible OC.. As Jim Kelly has been saying for a long time, Alex Van Pelt(new OC, old Bills QB) will become a great head coach and OC in this league some day.. He made great calls on offense last night in his 1st OC game ever(10 days after being handed the keys to our Offense)..

This division is tough.. I think anybody can take it..

Back
Top Bottom