Update: Afternoon Session Cancelled | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Update: Afternoon Session Cancelled

Finsflurry

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The afternoon practice was called due to thunder and lightning, and a whole nasty set of clouds and rain. It was scheduled for 4:15 and they got on the field about 4:45 but they only stayed out till 5. 2 notes:

Timbo was back out there in pads, so I guess he cleared up his personal reasons real quick.

Mare was kicking field goals through the narrow goalposts from about 35 yards away, bad thing is he missed 3 out of 5 field goals. One was way short, one was way left and one was just left, even though it was raining hard and the goalposts were narrower I expected better consistency, but oh well.

Thanks Flurry for taking on the weather... It was porring rain and lighting down south 2...

Damn, it seems its raining EVERYWHERE. I'm up north in NY and I swear I think I'm in the Amazon with the NONSTOP rain.

Phinz4Life said:
Damn, it seems its raining EVERYWHERE. I'm up north in NY and I swear I think I'm in the Amazon with the NONSTOP rain.

Its George W's fault. Its that global warming thing. Hes at fault cus he didnt sign the koyoto protocol. Not to mention it had something to do with ricky quitting. :lol:

finfan54 said:
Its George W's fault. Its that global warming thing. Hes at fault cus he didnt sign the koyoto protocol. Not to mention it had something to do with ricky quitting. :lol:
:roflmao:

finfan54 said:
All that extra pot is destroying the ozone layer!

I wonder if Mare was kicking off of dirt or will that just be another excuse this season?

Anthony3454 said:
I wonder if Mare was kicking off of dirt or will that just be another excuse this season?
Yeah, it is odd that he went from one of the NFL's most accurate kickers to becoming inconsistent. But, I will reserve judgment until I see him in a couple regular season games.

I'm praying last year was a fluke and that he wasn't hitting the same bong as "Unmentionable Name."

Back
Top Bottom