*UPDATED 2nd Day Mock Draft has KIPER and MCSHAY have Miami taking S. Kindle in Rnd 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*UPDATED 2nd Day Mock Draft has KIPER and MCSHAY have Miami taking S. Kindle in Rnd 2

Hope Mel is as on point with this prediction as he's been about Clausen.

(Injured >Out for a year) +( character issues ) = No Thanks

1. Microfracture surgery, which means he barely has any cartilage in his knee
  2. Texting while driving and crashes into an apartment
  3. Diagnosed with A.D.D
  4. Diagnosed with narcolepsy
  5. Weak against the run
Sure, that sounds like the one to take. Shut up and go to sleep McShay :rolleyes2:

Why be an bspn insider?

Just another reason NOT to go to bspn's website! Having to PAY to see a mock draft???
What a joke bspn is

Outside of the top 3 picks yesterday, McShay and Kiper didn't come ANYWHERE close with their mocks on how the draft actually went down. They never come close any year.

Couldn't agree more with Finomenal. Kindle is a medically unsound HEAD CASE! There is a REASON that all the teams passed on this guy. He is not a Parcells guy, a Sparano guy, an Ireland guy, or a Dolphins guy.

I do not want us to draft Sergio Kindle.....NO WAY!!! :refuse::nailbiter::bobdole:

We need a FS....Nate Allen of South Florida should be the pick.

Couldn't agree more with Finomenal. Kindle is a medically unsound HEAD CASE! There is a REASON that all the teams passed on this guy. He is not a Parcells guy, a Sparano guy, an Ireland guy, or a Dolphins guy.

Maybe he's a Wannstedt guy. :chuckle:

1. Microfracture surgery, which means he barely has any cartilage in his knee
  2. Texting while driving and crashes into an apartment
  3. Diagnosed with A.D.D
  4. Diagnosed with narcolepsy
  5. Weak against the run
Sure, that sounds like the one to take. Shut up and go to sleep McShay :rolleyes2:

uhhh what's wrong with ADD? way to take a shot at my ego! haha no i'm ADHD so it's good! ha

Why be an bspn insider?

Just another reason NOT to go to bspn's website! Having to PAY to see a mock draft???
What a joke bspn is

If you have a subscription to ESPN the magazine (which I do) the ESPN Insider is FREE. SO I paid $14.97 to read a magazine that comes out almost every week for a year and get to read extra stuff on the website.

From what I am reading about Kindle, I don't want any part of him. Would be very disappointed if they take him at #40.

Back
Top Bottom