[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night

Not surprised by the allegation, but let's wait for the facts to be known before passing judgement.
Still, this adds more momentum to his exit and looks like we will be moving on from Pouncey. Another bad pick for Ireland after all.

His brother Marquise punched the woman with the guy leaving a huge welt on her forehead.

Unless they are making this up, these scumbags need to be booted from the NFL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guy assaulted was also mixed up with bouncers and is claiming he was gay bashed?

I'm dubious of his claims...let's see what unfolds.

I wonder how much coke these idiots snorted before they decided to beat up a woman and a 5'6" gay guy. Tough dudes I tell ya...

If its true we'll find a good center before season starts be it trade or other method. He's got Hernandez written all over him.

Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night

Guy assaulted was also mixed up with bouncers and is claiming he was gay bashed?

I'm dubious of his claims...let's see what unfolds.

There's always two sides to every coin, but its not like the Pounceys have earned the benefit of the doubt with past behavior here.

First I've heard of this...oddly

Lets move on and cut our losses now rather than later.
I'm so done with this thug who calls himself a "professional" and it makes me
sick that this guy is considered one of our leaders in the locker room pffff no wonder we had so many problems with the o-line last year! Time to move on and leave the cancer behind!

Wait the guy claims he was attacked by four bouncers and two NFL players at the same?

Something sound a little off to anyone else? The worst I remember hearing the pounceys do was wear a hat, Im not sure that means they have a habit of going 6 v 1 on some guy in a bar. I'm dubious

Back
Top Bottom