[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night

That will be difficult for the Dolphins to do with Pouncey having a $7+ million cap hit due to the team picking up his 5th year option.

Yes it will...and if we traded him provided this bad press keeps following him we'd get 50 cents on the dollar...sounds like to me pounceys here next 2 years barring a felony conviction type level instance...

You are one gullible cat I tell ya...cut gronk my ass...I can tell ya though that I have heard scuttlebutt thru a source that the pats are in fact actively pursuing Andre Johnson despite the "we are not trading him" the texans are putting out publicly...

They know they need a win option wr on the outside...good luck to us stopping them if that goes down

This edition of the Patriots.com news blitz focuses on all the trade rumors surrounding Houston Texans WR Andre Johnson.

http://www.patriots.com/news/articl...n-rumors/74d9d6cf-62ca-473f-8550-e385eb41c4ca

So when talking about the media, we call should just call them "sources"? Then we arent gullible?

Good to know, i'll adjust accordingly.

http://www.patriots.com/news/articl...n-rumors/74d9d6cf-62ca-473f-8550-e385eb41c4ca

So when talking about the media, we call should just call them "sources"? Then we arent gullible?

Good to know, i'll adjust accordingly.

I don't give a rip what you do...but you are drunk if you think the pats were considering cutting gronk in 2012...the on,y thing the pats get rid of is guys past their primes at the exact right time like they did with randy moss when they figured he couldn't defeat coverage anymore or dictate to a defense

Gronk was a freaking machine...had he not been such a true difference maker level talent then yeah the antics would have not been tolerated...

Belis no idiot...

You are one gullible cat I tell ya...cut gronk my ass...I can tell ya though that I have heard scuttlebutt thru a source that the pats are in fact actively pursuing Andre Johnson despite the "we are not trading him" the texans are putting out publicly...

They know they need a win option wr on the outside...good luck to us stopping them if that goes down

Could not understand why they did not go this route in the draft (maybe they tried to trade up), especially after the moves they made on defense in free agency. Seems like it’s one of the few weaknesses on the team that BB doesn't seem too interested in addressing.

Could not understand why they did not go this route in the draft (maybe they tried to trade up), especially after the moves they made on defense in free agency. Seems like it’s one of the few weaknesses on the team with BB doesn't seem too interested in addressing.

I was told pursuit of win veteran wr is exactly why no emphasis in the draft...and if that's the case it makes sense...right now it is the bar none major over the hump difference maker they need...

Hell they almost beat us with nothing but slot wrs and no gronk they get a win option wide out to work outside the hashes to add to those slots and gronk and good luck

Interesting, I thought the whole accusation seemed a little odd. This obviously doesn't completely end the speculation or clear the Pouncey brothers, but it shows that this guy might not be telling the entire truth. Could be that he knew the Pouncey's were there, are wealthy and wanted to blame them for a cash grab. Pure speculation on my part, I guess it is still possible this guy was truthful. The truth should come out soon, but maybe we should hold back on the torches and pitchforks at this moment as more information is still coming out.

Oh I am sure he knew the Pouncey's were there. It was well advertised. Here's a link to where you had to purchase tickets for the party. http://opium.wantickets.com/Events/160398/The-Pouncey-Twins-at-Cameo-Nightclub/
http://www.cameomiami.com/events.php?hash=ZXZlbnQ6MzgyOjE0MDUxNDgzOTk=
I bet it was very hard not to know they were in the club. From reports the guy was an event planner also.

1404313813flth-1.jpg

I don't give a rip what you do...but you are drunk if you think the pats were considering cutting gronk in 2012...the on,y thing the pats get rid of is guys past their primes at the exact right time like they did with randy moss when they figured he couldn't defeat coverage anymore or dictate to a defense

Gronk was a freaking machine...had he not been such a true difference maker level talent then yeah the antics would have not been tolerated...

Belis no idiot...

Post the part where I said "2012". By all means, post it.

And yes, due to injuries, Gronk was in a machine though im not sure what the technical term for "Iron Lung" is....oh wait, you said he is a machine. Gotcha.

Constant injuries and off the field issues while having a (for a time) historic tight end contract. Can't imagine why the Patriots would consider moving on. I mean, its not like they had another player who played the exact same position show them how much important off the field behavior is. Especially not after receiving a massive contract extension himself. No sir, any suggestion otherwise isnt true because you dont want it to be true.

I was told pursuit of win veteran wr is exactly why no emphasis in the draft...and if that's the case it makes sense...right now it is the bar none major over the hump difference maker they need...

Hell they almost beat us with nothing but slot wrs and no gronk they get a win option wide out to work outside the hashes to add to those slots and gronk and good luck

Well that would make sense if that was the plan as we know how hard it is for success as a rookie WR, as far as the rest of your comments- yes its painfully obvious.

You know what, here's what it boils down to: Mike Pouncey is a ****ing moron. At this point, I don't even care if the accusations are false. How do you keep getting yourself into these situations? I bet at the very least, he said something. Or did something. Grow the **** up, Mike. Even by the standards of a poorly socialized 15 year old, you're a god damn moron. And you aren't 15 anymore.

if it's false, what situation did he get himself into?

Post the part where I said "2012". By all means, post it.

And yes, due to injuries, Gronk was in a machine though im not sure what the technical term for "Iron Lung" is....oh wait, you said he is a machine. Gotcha.

Constant injuries and off the field issues while having a (for a time) historic tight end contract. Can't imagine why the Patriots would consider moving on. I mean, its not like they had another player who played the exact same position show them how much important off the field behavior is. Especially not after receiving a massive contract extension himself. No sir, any suggestion otherwise isnt true because you dont want it to be true.

I will just leave it at this...the pats have not had any serious discussions about cutting gronkowski...you can believe whatever you want

They could trade him right now for high compensation current contract and all and teams would line up in pursuit

Maybe Hickey needs to hire a babysitter to watch Pouncey's every move, just like the Cowboys do with Dez Bryant. :rolleyes2:

Back
Top Bottom