[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night

I've been saying it again and again. Pouncey's career with us is not going to go well. We should have seen this coming sooner and cut our losses. I dont want this POS on my team anymore.

So 4 bouncers and the twins jumped him? That's 6 people 4 of which are random people working for a club. I don't buy it

We live in a 21st century world, so I'm sure this was caught on tape by either the security cameras, or someone's phone. Probably by the end of the weekend TMZ or some other media outlet will get access to it and make it public. Normally I would give him the benefit of the doubt, professional athletes are notorious targets for scams since they are probably the only profession on earth who's salary is printed in the news so openly. However, Pouncey has burned his last bridge with me, so I really don't care if he is innocent in all this or not, trouble seems to follow him wherever he goes. If its not this that gets him it will be something else, and I want him far away from the Dolphins when that happens.

For having THAT kind of birthday party? Yes. What is wrong with having a party at your house where you know for a fact that only the people you invited show up? These two ass clowns are prime examples of why NFL players are broke within three year, or less, after retiring.

You don't move to South Beach to have birthday parties with Ma and Aunt B at 24. Just not realistic.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Pretty much this, though I'd give until the age of 21. After that, if you are celebrating your birthday...Well....At best it's a bit narcissistic
and silly.

Can't tell if serious.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Source says evidence indicates Pounceys did not assault accuser

Although police are investigating after a man claimed early this morning that he was assaulted by Dolphins center Mike Pouncey and Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey, a source with knowledge of the situation tells PFT the preliminary evidence indicates the Pounceys were not involved in the alleged assault.

Vasquez said he went to the hospital for medical treatment that included 10 stitches.

Police have confirmed they are investigating the situation but have not confirmed that the Pounceys are the subjects of the investigation.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...e-indicates-pounceys-did-not-assault-accuser/

Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night

Will be interesting to see the details come out on this. The accuser would have to be pretty dumb to fake something like this with a high profile rich guys. Won't end well for the accuser if false.

In any case, as others have stated, there is no reason for Pouncey to be out partying til dawn 2 weeks removed from surgery that will leave him out til mid season.

Interesting, I thought the whole accusation seemed a little odd. This obviously doesn't completely end the speculation or clear the Pouncey brothers, but it shows that this guy might not be telling the entire truth. Could be that he knew the Pouncey's were there, are wealthy and wanted to blame them for a cash grab. Pure speculation on my part, I guess it is still possible this guy was truthful. The truth should come out soon, but maybe we should hold back on the torches and pitchforks at this moment as more information is still coming out.

Interesting, I thought the whole accusation seemed a little odd. This obviously doesn't completely end the speculation or clear the Pouncey brothers, but it shows that this guy might not be telling the entire truth. Could be that he knew the Pouncey's were there, are wealthy and wanted to blame them for a cash grab. Pure speculation on my part, I guess it is still possible this guy was truthful. The truth should come out soon, but maybe we should hold back on the torches and pitchforks at this moment as more information is still coming out.

We'll just wait until next week when he does something else.

Trouble just follows this guy like flies on ****... Innocent or not.. darn he cant get away from it.

Don't know what happened but the new game down here in South Florida is setting people up to take falls and trying to get money out of them.

Wouldn't rule out anything but this is a report that definitely needs more info before making judgement. You don't have to like the Pouncey's but they certainly are allowed to have a birthday bash on South Beach if thats what they want to do . . . dude and especially females are very, very crooked down here. Let's get the whole story.

Back
Top Bottom