[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night

Don't know what happened but the new game down here in South Florida is setting people up to take falls and trying to get money out of them.

Wouldn't rule out anything but this is a report that definitely needs more info before making judgement. You don't have to like the Pouncey's but they certainly are allowed to have a birthday bash on South Beach if thats what they want to do . . . dude and especially females are very, very crooked down here. Let's get the whole story.

Thing is there had to be security cameras at a place like this, it would be hard to make a fake claim and get away from it. My guess is the early evidence that PFT is talking about is the security footage that probably shows the Pouncey twins nowhere near this guy.

True or not, should have taken a run at Alex Mack. Just the fact that Pouncey is even being mentioned here... how does he keep popping up in these things? Seriously? I mean, at this point, he has to actively be trying to get into trouble.

Don't know what happened but the new game down here in South Florida is setting people up to take falls and trying to get money out of them.

Wouldn't rule out anything but this is a report that definitely needs more info before making judgement. You don't have to like the Pouncey's but they certainly are allowed to have a birthday bash on South Beach if thats what they want to do . . . dude and especially females are very, very crooked down here. Let's get the whole story.

Yes, I'm sure that the truth about this 5' 6" 134 pound gay black man jumping the two Pouncey brothers will come out.

You don't move to South Beach to have birthday parties with Ma and Aunt B at 24. Just not realistic.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Can't tell if serious.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

serious_cat-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Yes, I'm sure that the truth about this 5' 6" 134 pound gay black man jumping the two Pouncey brothers will come out.
Just because you are gay, short, or black doesn't invest you with nobility, anymore than being a football player does.

Thing is there had to be security cameras at a place like this, it would be hard to make a fake claim and get away from it. My guess is the early evidence that PFT is talking about is the security footage that probably shows the Pouncey twins nowhere near this guy.

Does not matter to me. He knows the place, and put himself in a bad situation. He wants to keep his same friends and associates, which has hurt out team, and will continue to do so. What do you think the Comish and Philbin are thinking?

You know what, here's what it boils down to: Mike Pouncey is a ****ing moron. At this point, I don't even care if the accusations are false. How do you keep getting yourself into these situations? I bet at the very least, he said something. Or did something. Grow the **** up, Mike. Even by the standards of a poorly socialized 15 year old, you're a god damn moron. And you aren't 15 anymore.

Sorry, I do not understand your point.

Well, unless I'm mistaken you pretty much believe the story as told by the short black
gay dude. I was simply trying to get across the fact that just because he's short black
and gay doesn't make him any more or less trustworty as to his side of the story.

"Serious Cat" was ment for another post.

You know what, here's what it boils down to: Mike Pouncey is a ****ing moron. At this point, I don't even care if the accusations are false. How do you keep getting yourself into these situations? I bet at the very least, he said something. Or did something. Grow the **** up, Mike. Even by the standards of a poorly socialized 15 year old, you're a god damn moron. And you aren't 15 anymore.

Your entire post was spot on, but the highlighted nailed it.

Im done giving a **** about the facts when it comes to Pouncey. That sort of apathy only manifests after a plethora of screw ups. Mike Pouncey always has brilliant excuses why he's not responsible for a controversy. Just great reasons why its not his fault. But what cant be denied is hes always around the controversies. Anytime there is something sketchy or blatantly illegal going on with this team Pouncey is neck deep in it. Always.

I. Dont. Care. Anymore. As Goon has stated, its not hard to avoid trouble when thats your goal. When your dealing with a bomb thats counting down, you dont read the instructions to try and see how long you can keep it near you, you throw it as far away as possible and run in the other direction. Get Mike Pouncey off this ****ing roster and run.

I'm getting the same vibes I got when Jonathan Martin threw his contrived hissy fit, stormed off, spent a night in a psych facility for show before running home to mommy and daddy. While others were stepping up to defend him sight unseen, gullibly taking his side on the basis of selectively parsed texts re racial harassment and bullying, I was saying "not so fast." And as we all know, he turned out to be a POS, especially confirmed when all the texts were released in context where he was a guilty and culpable as everyone else - just that he lacked the intestinal fortitude to put up with the kind of non-physical hazing (but only when he was the subject, not the initiator) that most 18 year old college fraternity pledges would welcome compared to what they normally had to contend with. It just didn't feel right; my BS meter was registering off the chart, (cuz it's been finely-honed from being in a long-term business where some of the smartest professional people have lied to me cuz it benefited them but not me). Those of us who called BS, were right vs those who immediately were ready to exonerate him as a poor put upon innocent party.

And not that he deserves the benefit of the doubt, but it's disconcerting to me that before the facts are in, I'm seeing some eagerness to pile on with gusto - and have the sense that they'd be disappointed if actually turns out to be totally innocent.

This Pouncey deal doesn't feel right either, although it might turn out to be accurate. And if it does, I'm all for also getting rid of him for compensation (not giving him away). He shouldn't put himself into these situations, shouldn't friggin tweet, and given the spotlight falsely shone on him because Jonathan turned out to be more Jona, should have had the common sense to keep a low profile. There's no denying that -and lots of regret that this crap is happening. But for those who are ready to guilt him by association, I'm wondering which presidential candidate you voted for considering one of them had as his mentor through his formative years a card-carrying Communist, a "family friend" who in his early days was a domestic terrorist and just a decade ago labeled himself an "anarchist," and a racially divisive hate-mongering spiritual leader for 20 years whose diatribes are littered all over youtube. So if you are gonna indict a typically clueless lineman for whom he counts as friend, hopefully you didn't vote for a potential "leader of the free world" with those associations given the context.

I don't like this attitude of.. Even if he didn't do it he has now used up his last chance!

If he didn't do it then he has done **** all wrong and should not be bloody traded for it

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, whether it's true or not, Mike doesn't seem like he's taking his rehab, or football for that matter, seriously. If he did we wouldn't be hearing these reports on what it seems like a weekly basis now. He always seems to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. You would think after a while he'd learn, but it doesn't seem like he's smart enough to learn from his mistakes. Either that or he simply doesn't care. Whatever the case, I hope his time on this team is limited. The sooner we move on from Mike's selfishness, the better.

Well, unless I'm mistaken you pretty much believe the story as told by the short black
gay dude. I was simply trying to get across the fact that just because he's short black
and gay doesn't make him any more or less trustworty as to his side of the story.

"Serious Cat" was ment for another post.

Ahhh, well, I did like the cat...lol.

I do not believe any story and we have yet to hear the Pouncey's version. The only thing I know is "Miami Beach police sergeant Bobby Hernandez confirmed to the New Times that an incident occurred at 4:20 a.m. ET at the club and the department is still in the process of going over the complaint".

I was just making a semi silly remark as to IMO, small guys normally do not attack 2-6 large men. But it could of happened. In fact, maybe "Honey" bitch slapped Mike and that started everything.

:chuckle:

Does not matter to me. He knows the place, and put himself in a bad situation. He wants to keep his same friends and associates, which has hurt out team, and will continue to do so. What do you think the Comish and Philbin are thinking?

It was a birthday bash for the Pounceys at Cameo on South Beach. There are parties going on all over the NFL in the offseason. Not sure I would call that a "bad situation" . . . its only bad if the assault accusations are true. You do invite friends and family to these type of events and they used a promoter as well. All I'm saying is this needs more clarification.

It's fine to be upset with him being involved with something else . . . hell it sucks, but I get the feeling of "guilty" on him by many posters in this thread and I don't believe we should come to that conclusion based on everything so far.

Back
Top Bottom