[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night

Its not exactly uncommon for NFL players to go to clubs when recovering from injury.. Especially gronk. I think its dumb but it happens.... A lot

Ha ha the Alex mack talk again...as if that was ever anything but a freaking pipe dream...I bet Ryan tannehill can't wait for pouncey to return...

Neither can I...at least for this season...if the kids trouble cut weight next offseason..lif he can play we need him bad this year...start scouting centers lmao

Golddigging gay drama queen feels disrespected and sees dollar signs.

Please people.

All you guys trashing on the Pouncey brothers are the same people that jumped up to back Martin as if he wasn't a snake. A locker-room drama queen cancer.

Passive-aggressive drama queens are a dime a dozen. Money talks and B.S. walks.

Give a real man the benefit of the doubt for once. Pouncey is a thousand times more trustworthy than this passive-aggressive, golddigging Martin wannabee.

LD

Ha ha the Alex mack talk again...as if that was ever anything but a freaking pipe dream...I bet Ryan tannehill can't wait for pouncey to return...

Neither can I...at least for this season...if the kids trouble cut weight next offseason..lif he can play we need him bad this year...start scouting centers lmao
Agreed, Alex Mack was never really an option. If Miami had signed him to an offer sheet, the Browns would have matched like they did with the Jaguars offer sheet. The Browns just wanted another team to do the negotiating for them and the Jaguars were dumb enough to do it.

I mean the truth will come out but I've been in the music scene down here for 15 years and I know a lot of promoters and its an extremely dirty game. Setup and lies to frame the Pounceys wouldn't surprise me at all . . . but fortunately we live in an age of security cameras and cell phone cameras that aid with coming up with the truth.

Hell now the gay guy and the chick both have their promotion from this incident. Mission accomplished . . . they didn't get away with the setup of the Pounceys . . . can't win them all.

Agreed, Alex Mack was never really an option. If Miami had signed him to an offer sheet, the Browns would have matched like they did with the Jaguars offer sheet. The Browns just wanted another team to do the negotiating for them and the Jaguars were dumb enough to do it.

That's what the browns wanted all along...someone else to do the dirty work for them...Mack even knew that he wasn't gonna be a jaguar...

Its not exactly uncommon for NFL players to go to clubs when recovering from injury.. Especially gronk. I think its dumb but it happens.... A lot

Usually those players aren't on their 6th or 7th chance.

The Gronk example is spot on, how quickly people forget that the Patriots were strongly considering cutting him because(on top of his injuries) he kept getting into trouble. They demanded, multiple times, that he cut the ****:

New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski is not only one of the best at his position, but one of the top players in the NFL, period. Unfortunately, his career has also been marked by a series of immature and disruptive behavior, and it's a fair question to ask how much longer his team can tolerate his increasingly tired act...

An unrepentant wild child, in between his exploits on the field, Gronkowski has earned numerous headlines off it-while presumably causing great embarrassment to the Patriots...

After posing nude for the 2012 ESPN the Magazine's "Body Issue," the Patriots reportedly told their wild child tight end to tone things down.

The warning didn't seem to change much, as a story by Sports Illustrated's Chris Ballard came out later that year, detailing among other things, how Gronkowski was paid significant money to attend and shotgun beers at a person's 21st birthday party.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/englan...ting-rob-gronkowski-tired-152500242--nfl.html

But hey, he isnt doing anything wrong, so no harm no foul.

I'm getting the same vibes I got when Jonathan Martin threw his contrived hissy fit, stormed off, spent a night in a psych facility for show before running home to mommy and daddy. While others were stepping up to defend him sight unseen, gullibly taking his side on the basis of selectively parsed texts re racial harassment and bullying, I was saying "not so fast." And as we all know, he turned out to be a POS, especially confirmed when all the texts were released in context where he was a guilty and culpable as everyone else - just that he lacked the intestinal fortitude to put up with the kind of non-physical hazing (but only when he was the subject, not the initiator) that most 18 year old college fraternity pledges would welcome compared to what they normally had to contend with. It just didn't feel right; my BS meter was registering off the chart, (cuz it's been finely-honed from being in a long-term business where some of the smartest professional people have lied to me cuz it benefited them but not me). Those of us who called BS, were right vs those who immediately were ready to exonerate him as a poor put upon innocent party.

And not that he deserves the benefit of the doubt, but it's disconcerting to me that before the facts are in, I'm seeing some eagerness to pile on with gusto - and have the sense that they'd be disappointed if actually turns out to be totally innocent.

This Pouncey deal doesn't feel right either, although it might turn out to be accurate. And if it does, I'm all for also getting rid of him for compensation (not giving him away). He shouldn't put himself into these situations, shouldn't friggin tweet, and given the spotlight falsely shone on him because Jonathan turned out to be more Jona, should have had the common sense to keep a low profile. There's no denying that -and lots of regret that this crap is happening. But for those who are ready to guilt him by association, I'm wondering which presidential candidate you voted for considering one of them had as his mentor through his formative years a card-carrying Communist, a "family friend" who in his early days was a domestic terrorist and just a decade ago labeled himself an "anarchist," and a racially divisive hate-mongering spiritual leader for 20 years whose diatribes are littered all over youtube. So if you are gonna indict a typically clueless lineman for whom he counts as friend, hopefully you didn't vote for a potential "leader of the free world" with those associations given the context.

OMG, a Communist!!!!!! I'd be realy upset if you did not also seem to still think that "bullygate" was J Martian's fault.

The pats were never gonna cut gronk...ha ha that's nonsense...

Oh, right, forgot to add the disclaimer: The media lies every single time!!!!

....you know, unless they are clearing Mike Pouncey of any wrong doing. Then they are respected journalists of the highest standards.

I mean the truth will come out but I've been in the music scene down here for 15 years and I know a lot of promoters and its an extremely dirty game. Setup and lies to frame the Pounceys wouldn't surprise me at all . . . but fortunately we live in an age of security cameras and cell phone cameras that aid with coming up with the truth.

Hell now the gay guy and the chick both have their promotion from this incident. Mission accomplished . . . they didn't get away with the setup of the Pounceys . . . can't win them all.

Whose party and club was it?

That will be difficult for the Dolphins to do with Pouncey having a $7+ million cap hit due to the team picking up his 5th year option.

Oh, right, forgot to add the disclaimer: The media lies every single time!!!!

....you know, unless they are clearing Mike Pouncey of any wrong doing. Then they are respected journalists of the highest standards.

You are one gullible cat I tell ya...cut gronk my ass...I can tell ya though that I have heard scuttlebutt thru a source that the pats are in fact actively pursuing Andre Johnson despite the "we are not trading him" the texans are putting out publicly...

They know they need a win option wr on the outside...good luck to us stopping them if that goes down

OMG, a Communist!!!!!! I'd be realy upset if you did not also seem to still think that "bullygate" was J Martian's fault.

Huh? Either I'm too thick to pick up on the oblique sarcasm or if serious, it would be a good idea to enroll in a Remedial Reading Comprehension class sooner than later :up:

Back
Top Bottom