USA Today 10 Shrewdest FA Signings: #2 Amendola | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USA Today 10 Shrewdest FA Signings: #2 Amendola

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
2. WR Danny Amendola, Miami Dolphins: He's never been about the numbers, either on the field (no seasons with 700 receiving yards) or — relatively speaking — at the bank after taking a two-year, $12 million offer from Miami. But Amendola is famed for his work ethic and always saves his best performances for postseason, where his skills out of the slot and on special teams contributed to several memorable Patriots victories. The Dolphins are banking on those intangibles to help return them to relevance.
(#1 Buffalo: AJ McCarron)

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ormer-first-rounder-julius-peppers/429283002/

Just my opinion but these types of players are invaluable! Just pray he can convince Parker to get his head outta his ass. We are going to need him to step up big time this year

Just my opinion but these types of players are invaluable! Just pray he can convince Parker to get his head outta his ***. We are going to need him to step up big time this year
Parker gets it done here this year or he’s the next one down the road.

I think he was brought in more for the locker room presence than production. He will hopefully be a coach in ways to the young guys that all need to fill their roles this season for the offense to be successful. Bringing in a veteran with a good work ethic that leads by example is a smart move.

Can't read too much into articles like this because we are still the laughing stock of the whole nfl.

According to some.

You sure spend a lot of time worrying about what other posters think. Just stick to thoroughly enjoying literally any move the Dolphins make and don't worry so much what others think. Or don't, because it would be hypocritical for me to care.

Back
Top Bottom