USA Today 10 Shrewdest FA Signings: #2 Amendola | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USA Today 10 Shrewdest FA Signings: #2 Amendola

As much as I want to believe, I still can’t get on board with signing Amendola. Sure, he’s smart (apparently) and he’s coming from a winning program. But, he’s 32 years old and has a fairly lengthy injury history. Is he going to give the Dolphins 16 games? I’d bet against it.

As far as him being a “coach” for the WRs, I think 2 years, $12M with $8M guaranteed counts as an expensive coach.

this is the one move that makes me question wtf. he will definitely help, but I just don't see where he fits right now. he will play more him or albert? I'm hoping albert, but you danny will be our 3rd down chain mover.

but my other question is what if Derby emerges as a threat at te, or we draft a te? what role will danny have?

You sure spend a lot of time worrying about what other posters think. Just stick to thoroughly enjoying literally any move the Dolphins make and don't worry so much what others think. Or don't, because it would be hypocritical for me to care.
Don't care about others. Never have never will but thanks for the hypocritical concern.

His health will likely determine whether he is a success in Miami or not.

Danny is going to ball this year….especially against his old Patriot friends…

He reminds me of Ricky Proehl who I played with in high school, although Ricky might be faster….solid hands, smart, with balls for days.
No kidding - was Proehl a total stud as in everyone knew he’d go pro at the time?

Can't read too much into articles like this because we are still the laughing stock of the whole nfl.

According to some.
As opposed to the Browns? I think their downgrading of our team needs a wake up call and a reality check. Only opinion that matters are the supporters and people that actually watch the Phins games.

:laugh Bullshit. It's almost exclusively what you post about, when not fawning over whatever move the Dolphins make.

Why are you being like that? A guy can't be a glass half full type of guy? Everything always have to be so negative? It's nice to discuss (I use that word loosely for some) how things might go, but none of us REALLY know how these moves will affect the team. Don't we need to see them play first and see how things go to get an idea? I would think you would encourage all Dolphin fans here at FH, even those that don't fall in line with the groupthink, to feel comfortable sharing their views or supporting others that share the same views. Who knows, it might prompt some interesting discussion that might otherwise go untouched. Life would be awful boring if we all held the same views (at least for me that is). We are a pretty diverse group. Some have a lot of football knowledge, some have very little (like me). The one thing we have in common is that we are Dolphin fans, first. That should count for something around here, right?

Last edited:
Amendola was a curious signing to say the least but he can add a lot to the receivers room, which is needed with the young guys.
It was a surprising move for sure, didn't see it coming........I also agree with you about his locker room presence for sure.

Why are you being like that? A guy can't be a glass half full type of guy? Everything always have to be so negative? It's nice to discuss (I use that word loosely for some) how things might go, but none of us REALLY know how these moves will affect the team. Don't we need to see them play first and see how things go to get an idea? I would think you would encourage all Dolphin fans here at FH, even those that don't fall in line with the groupthink, to feel comfortable sharing their views or supporting others that share the same views. Who knows, it might prompt some interesting discussion that might otherwise go untouched. Life would be awful boring if we all held the same views (at least for me that is). We are a pretty diverse group. Some have a lot of football knowledge, some have very little (like me). The one thing we have in common is that we are Dolphin fans, first. That should count for something around here, right?
Not the first time he's attacked me openly either, an admin no less.

Is all good though because I'm going to be a fan regardless of people like him. Been a fan too long and have taken worse from haters over the years and I remain loyal to the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom