USA Today - Tannehill a tier 4 QB (below average) NO WAY | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USA Today - Tannehill a tier 4 QB (below average) NO WAY

Rhoadsy13

Starter
Reaction score
http://amp.usatoday.com/story/101249932/

I loved Joe Shads response to the article "WRONG" check out his twitter he wrote an article defending Tannehill. https://mobile.twitter.com/schadjoe

I am bias b/c I am a big Tannehill fan but this article lost credibility to me when you have Stafford a tier 2 QB & Dalton & Bradford as tier 3 QBs. I understand Tannehill hasn't developed as quick as we would like but how much is in coaching until last year he had no foundation & support. I am excited to see his continued growth in this offense now that he will have same WR's & RB's & from what appears to be s better OL.

comeon, garbage article garbage formatting, garbage reasoning, and their third tier is called franchise guys while the fourth tier is below average. so franchise is considered average according to their piece of **** article.

I'll save the rest of you some time and effort, they go completely off ESPN QBR to rank their guys. gah, I feel dirty now that i've bothered to click on that piece of **** link. Thanks op.

Thank goodness Joe Shad is covering the Dolphins...after years of Omar and his hate of Tannehill, we have someone who can defend and does so with actual knowledge...

From another thread...
I'll say this...the moment I see someone try to make an argument using QBR to support their argument, I immediately dismiss their argument as invalid.

Talk about a **** website.

I love how Rivers is considered very good. Also how Sam Bradford is considered 'Franchise'.

As for the other stuff, it is what it is. We've already had this discussion on this exact topic last year.

USA Today is turrible at reviewing everything

Reminds me of the newly posted Nfl draft power rankings whrre we are 31...what a crock of horse kaka.

Funny that any time a writer actually does thorough analysis they find Tannehill to be a very good QB, but the thrown together crap has him way down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom