USA vs Portugal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USA vs Portugal

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
Big game for Team USA, and thought it deserved it's own thread. A win and we advance, which would be special, and more that most believed possible in this group. Looks like it's going to be hot and humid with a fair chance of rain. Klingsman is a fitness fanatic, and does not see conditioning as a problem, saying that it's just like playing in Miami.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I'm betting on a 2-1 win, and moving on.

i wish you guys well, but i'm thinking 2-0 Portugal

2-0 would be very disappointing for the U.S. considering Portugal's injuries, although I do wish Jozi was on the pitch for us.

But it shows you how matchups can effect outcomes over the best team. Germany beats Portugal 4-0, U.S. beats Ghana 2-1 . . . but Ghana then ties German 2-2, which on paper would indicate the U.S. should be better . . . but in fact, Portugal could very well win this game 2 or 3 to love.

My prediction, 3-2 U.S.

2-0 would be very disappointing for the U.S. considering Portugal's injuries, although I do wish Jozi was on the pitch for us.

But it shows you how matchups can effect outcomes over the best team. Germany beats Portugal 4-0, U.S. beats Ghana 2-1 . . . but Ghana then ties German 2-2, which on paper would indicate the U.S. should be better . . . but in fact, Portugal could very well win this game 2 or 3 to love.

My prediction, 3-2 U.S.

Hope we are both right KD. One thing I just saw is that FIFA allows for additional breaks when the temp hits 89 but, does not take humidity into their thinking. Makes no sense.

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

i wish you guys well, but i'm thinking 2-0 portugal

boooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jk

Heck yeah! Bam! Go Jones!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Bradley gave it away with a give away with about 30 seconds left.

Brutal. Ronaldo is such a frackin' prima donna. But the reality is that at full strength, he would have sunk one of his numerous botches throughout the game. So I'll take the draw.

Oh give over lol your still heavy favourites to go through stop being so dramatic

That sucked but I am still happy with a draw. We really gave that game away, Bradley had a rough game.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom