USC vs. Fresno State | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USC vs. Fresno State

Muck said:
If USC loses, I'm writing a letter to Paul Dee.

I almost want USC to win so im not on murder rampage potential from the Canes golden opportunity to sneak in the National Champ game slip by......God im so (bleeped) tonight

K-train said:
:shakeno: at all the hate on USC.

Most of us arent hating on USC, we are just all fans of one of the many 1 loss teams trying to sneak into the Rose Bowl. :shakeno:

I don't hate USC. I just naturally root for the underdog (though I had a rooting interest being a Miami guy).

Philter25 said:
Most of us arent hating on USC, we are just all fans of one of the many 1 loss teams trying to sneak into the Rose Bowl. :shakeno:

Yup.

17-0 said:
Does anybody think that USC could beat a NFL team.
No, any NFL team would wipe the floor with them. They are very good, but they would never be able to hang with an NFL team, even if it was the Texans. They may score points, but the outcome wouldn't even be close.

Not the way you want to start the second half.

17-0 said:
Does anybody think that USC could beat a NFL team.

Nope. The way it looks, they may not be able to beat FS. I'm not saying they are going to lose though. 2 more quarters left.

byroan said:
Nope. The way it looks, they may not be able to beat FS. I'm not saying they are going to lose though. 2 more quarters left.
I hope they lose. :cool:

PSU in the National Title game? :whistle:

Nublar7 said:
I hope they lose. :cool:

PSU in the National Title game? :whistle:

Same here. I always pull for the underdog. Lead cut to 1 now.

TOUCHDOWN REGGIE BUSH.

HEISMAN HEISMAN HEISMAN HEISMAN HEISMAN HEISMAN HEISMAN

Back
Top Bottom