USC WR Marqise Lee | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USC WR Marqise Lee

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
I just love this wide receiver fellas!!! He's only about 6'0 tall, and I know WR is not our most pressing position, but Lee just has the nicest hands, route running ability, kickoff/punt return ability and I just drool watching him play. What are your thoughts about Lee? :)

[video=youtube;PAWJ2FRTRFg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAWJ2FRTRFg[/video]

I love him, I just think (hope) we aren't drafting high enough for him to be a realistic option. There's some dynamic WR's in this class...Lee, Watkins, Thomas would all look nice in Phins colors.

He is a stud. But yeah I hope we arent picking in the top 10. Way too early to be predicting anything but I love me some Colt Lyerla and TE is a huge need. Also way to early for projections but Id say he is probably a first rounder. Stud.

I like him along with a few others. I still wish Miami would have just drafted Wheaton or Patton last year (and no, I'm not comparing them to Lee from a talent perspective).

WalterFootball.com currently has Marqise Lee going as the 4th overall pick. I also hope we are not that bad that we end up picking in the top five. I think our main priorities will be a DT, TE, O-lineman....maybe another top d-back? Should be a great draft class next year. If we get the top overall pick would you guys want J. Clowney? Maybe trade down for a boatload of picks? I just don't want the Jets picking first.

WalterFootball.com currently has Marqise Lee going as the 4th overall pick. I also hope we are not that bad that we end up picking in the top five. I think our main priorities will be a DT, TE, O-lineman....maybe another top d-back? Should be a great draft class next year. If we get the top overall pick would you guys want J. Clowney? Maybe trade down for a boatload of picks? I just don't want the Jets picking first.
Clowney would have to be the guy. The team could move Jordan to linebacker permanently or at least until Wake is done playing. But, if Miami has the #1 pick it would probably mean that Tannehill wasn't the answer. It would also mean that both Ireland and Philbin would likely be gone. So the Louisville qb would be in the running.

As it stands, I think the Dolphins end up picking somewhere in the 20's. I'll say 22 just to put a number out there. At that spot, I think a tackle like Richardson from Tennessee would make a lot of sense.

Clowney would have to be the guy. The team could move Jordan to linebacker permanently or at least until Wake is done playing. But, if Miami has the #1 pick it would probably mean that Tannehill wasn't the answer. It would also mean that both Ireland and Philbin would likely be gone. So the Louisville qb would be in the running.

As it stands, I think the Dolphins end up picking somewhere in the 20's. I'll say 22 just to put a number out there. At that spot, I think a tackle like Richardson from Tennessee would make a lot of sense.

Yeah I have heard a lot of good things about Louiville's Teddy Bridgewater. I don't think I have actually seen him play. I watch a lot of Pac-12 games and Marcus Mariota of the Oregon Ducks is a QB I really like....good arm and mobility. He might come out in 2014. I hope we won't be looking at another QB, and still believe Tannehill will get it done. You're right, if we are picking first that would mean Philbin/Ireland would likely be gone. I think we will probably be picking around the #20 spot. Are you talking about Antonio Richardson, the Vol's O-lineman? He's huge. That wouldn't be a bad pick if he comes out. Baylor has a O-lineman Guard named Cyril Richardson who is a beast. Probably the best Guard in college football.

Yeah I have heard a lot of good things about Louiville's Teddy Bridgewater. I don't think I have actually seen him play. I watch a lot of Pac-12 games and Marcus Mariota of the Oregon Ducks is a QB I really like....good arm and mobility. He might come out in 2014. I hope we won't be looking at another QB, and still believe Tannehill will get it done. You're right, if we are picking first that would mean Philbin/Ireland would likely be gone. I think we will probably be picking around the #20 spot. Are you talking about Antonio Richardson, the Vol's O-lineman? He's huge. That wouldn't be a bad pick if he comes out. Baylor has a O-lineman Guard named Cyril Richardson who is a beast. Probably the best Guard in college football.
I was talking about Antonio Richardson. If Jonathan Martin proves himself at LT then Richardson could be an awesome RT option. Cyril Richardson is huge and can move people, but I'm not sure he's quick enough for this regime. It would be nice, though, to add some power types to the offensive line as long as they can zone block.

Yeah I have heard a lot of good things about Louiville's Teddy Bridgewater. I don't think I have actually seen him play. I watch a lot of Pac-12 games and Marcus Mariota of the Oregon Ducks is a QB I really like....good arm and mobility. He might come out in 2014.

I have seen Bridgewater play and he is decent but think he gets alot of hype.

Mariota > Manziel. Mariota has the chance to be the next Kaepernick.

USC WR's are lot like Bama RB's. Specifically, Lacy will probably end up being better than Ingram & Richardson IMO. So, the Trojan WR to keep eye on is Nelson Agholor.

http://www.usctrojans.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/nelson_agholor_807569.html

I thought Agholor was USC 2nd best WR last yr after Lee.

I have seen Bridgewater play and he is decent but think he gets alot of hype.

Mariota > Manziel. Mariota has the chance to be the next Kaepernick.

USC WR's are lot like Bama RB's. Specifically, Lacy will probably end up being better than Ingram & Richardson IMO. So, the Trojan WR to keep eye on is Nelson Agholor.

http://www.usctrojans.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/nelson_agholor_807569.html

I thought Agholor was USC 2nd best WR last yr after Lee.

Thanks....I will be watching him tonight as USC takes on Hawaii. I don't think Agholor is elligible for the draft until 2016, but he is going to be a good one. So happy to be watching some real football again.

I was not impressed with Clowney last night. No sacks and only three tackles. He looked out of shape and disinterested. You have to wonder whether he will be this way in the NFL. Some guys have Hall of Fame talent, but the effort and desire isn't there.

Give me Sammy Watkins all day. I also love Colt Lyerla

I watched Bridgewater play last week, and it was very impressive. He has total vision of everything going on the field to find the open player, plus the ability to deliver a pass in stride 30 yards downfield. Even when his guys aren't really open, he has the ability to place the ball when his receiver is in man coverage, a valuable NFL skill. I'm rarely as impressed by top QB draft prospects as many, but Bridgewater blew me away.

Back
Top Bottom