username change | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

username change

RedRage

Practice Squad
Reaction score
is there a way you can capitalize the r's in my moniker name to show

RedRage

Thanks

Thanks, I am trying to go back in time, because since his passing we have been lacking the leadership on the defense that we need. I am hoping Surtain or Knight step up and take it, but I also wouldn't mind seeing our rookie DJ take over the role either.

How does the post count thing work, I noticed mine has been staying at 3......

Yes he was.........The Phins D have always been great that is why I am glad with the acquisition of Surtain and Knight. It has paid off, Knights fumble return and they very rarely throw on Surtain's side, but why would they do that when we have Dexter McCleon whom as pretty much been responsible for the majority of passing yards against us. I am hoping Warfield is back, sometimes he will get an interference penalty, but he also is not afraid to hit a receiver......Hopefully we will go man to man with his return, unless he is inactive again

& BTW if you want to send over Madison or Zach Thomas, we would take them

redrage said:
Yes he was.........The Phins D have always been great that is why I am glad with the acquisition of Surtain and Knight. It has paid off, Knights fumble return and they very rarely throw on Surtain's side, but why would they do that when we have Dexter McCleon whom as pretty much been responsible for the majority of passing yards against us. I am hoping Warfield is back, sometimes he will get an interference penalty, but he also is not afraid to hit a receiver......Hopefully we will go man to man with his return, unless he is inactive again

& BTW if you want to send over Madison or Zach Thomas, we would take them

you can have reggie howard:tongue:

redrage said:
How does the post count thing work, I noticed mine has been staying at 3......

yea, posting in the Complaints, Suggestions, and Questions doesnt raise your post count

Back
Top Bottom