Vance Joseph defense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vance Joseph defense

Michael Morris

Active Roster
Reaction score
What is with this guys defense. My wife is a Bronco fan and it was like looking at the Dolphin defense last year all over again. Maybe our lb's weren't as bad as we thought last year cause the Broncos lb's are looking just as bad this year under him. TE's, rb running and catching and slot corner's have been eating this defense up much like us last year. That Bronco defense has been dominant for so long and have way to many good player's to be giving up that many points over the last few weeks. Question is how much of his defense are we still running. Really thought him getting that Bronco job was a huge mistake by him and that he was very overrated as a defense coordinator.

I thought Miamis defense gave up so many points last year because of the injuries. But maybe it’s a trait of a Vance Joseph D. Either way he’s proving what many said, to be a product plucked much too soon. Perhaps a blessing in disguise with Burkes improved run D.

Maybe VJ wasn't the miracle worker so many people on here were convinced he was.

Or maybe he is a miracle worker since he convinced Elway that he would be a good head coach.

I'm really surprised at how they are playing this year, they seem unprepared.

VJ be jobless in Denver in 2 years

Does he even run the D?

Joseph was very up and down with us last year through all the injuries so I'm not ready to call him a bad defensive c. or just a bad defensive coach in general but the biggest issue with him seems to be his lack of adjustments.

they guy just isnt a good coach. I told all the bronco fans that i know they will regret the hiring and letting phillips go. they all though it was bs..... wonder how they feel now

Back
Top Bottom