Very Extended Forecast for Sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Very Extended Forecast for Sunday

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/Foxboro+MA+USMA0146:1:US

While it is early in the week, I took a peek at what the weather might be up North. Looks like the temp. will be hovering around freezing, but the wind is what caught my attention. Ryan Tannehill has struggled some in the wind this year. However, if the wind is that nasty maybe it becomes a Front 7 game in which I think we can compete with them.

New England will be in a nasty mood after playing like **** the last few weeks. They will be looking to get a grip going into the playoffs. However, Miami needs to come in, play their A game and step up. Throw every wrinkle and kitchen sink you have at New England. Make this the ultimate measuring stick game.

I learned many years ago in a Meteorology class that "forecasts" are only valid for about 72 hrs.

At this point, anything past Thursdday night is a crap shoot. Its all percentages, odds, & statistics based on prior yrs.

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/Foxboro+MA+USMA0146:1:US

While it is early in the week, I took a peek at what the weather might be up North. Looks like the temp. will be hovering around freezing, but the wind is what caught my attention. Ryan Tannehill has struggled some in the wind this year. However, if the wind is that nasty maybe it becomes a Front 7 game in which I think we can compete with them.

New England will be in a nasty mood after playing like **** the last few weeks. They will be looking to get a grip going into the playoffs. However, Miami needs to come in, play their A game and step up. Throw every wrinkle and kitchen sink you have at New England. Make this the ultimate measuring stick game.

Too tough to predict what the weather will look like a week out, especially the wind and precip chances. Checking more on Thurs or Fri will give you a better idea.

So are we the "nationwide game" since we got flexed to 4 PM EST? It would be nice watching a game at home instead of the sport's bar I usually go to. Ohhhh nevermind, KC plays at Denver here in Colorado for the late game, so no way they will show the Phins-Pats here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet we get ****ing Dierdorf again...I will take Criqui or Tasker 50 times over.

We got a chance for Simms and Nantz though.

I bet we get ****ing Dierdorf again...I will take Criqui or Tasker 50 times over.

We got a chance for Simms and Nantz though.

Simms has the wimpiest voice there is...how he got to be on the #1 broadcasting team beats me, and Nance should focus on golf....he is like watching paint dry. Criqui didn't even realize Reggie Bush caught the TD in the corner of the end zone until about two minutes went by.

Jim Nantz is the best play caller along with Kevin Harlan.

KC plays at Denver here in Colorado for the late game, so no way they will show the Phins-Pats here.

Lucky us living in the Mtn Time zone!?

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Disagree w/ Hayden in post 8. Al Michaels is the best play by play and Troy Aikman is the best analyst.

This could be a game where you run a lot more than you pass. The type of game you'd like to have a big back which we don't have. Short passes are in order which NE does best. We'll have to swing it to Bush and Miller and Fasano a lot. It's going to be hard to throw deep.

Ozzy rules!!

And the low 20's temp? lol.

Well that should be expected this time of year in the northeast. Just saying , other than the low temp, weather shouldn't be that big of a factor. Our guys should be able to put on their big boy clothes and go out there play like they are supposed to in december.

Back
Top Bottom