Very happy to see | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Very happy to see

I hate Naanee for making the team over Gates.

I think Garrard (and his salary for being a backup) should get cut. Not only because of that but he's just too old and various other concerns.

We are so thin at CB it is ridiculous. I guess Thigpen will be our main returner, whatever, some like him but I'm not overly impressed. I would've given Clyde the job tbh. Makes sense to trade Slaton now

I have no idea how Mastrud and Marlon Moore continue to stick around

nice to see a local kid from Margate, Freeny hanging on, at least so far.

This roster is not the finished product but I hope Matthews sticks. Hopefully the staff can develop him.

Naanee WILL PROBALY GET CUT WHEN HE RUNS THE WRONG ROUTES OR DROPS THE BALL ..THE REASON THE CHARGERS AND PANTHERS GAVE UP ON HIM.Rishard Matthews IS A OLD SCHOOL TYPE OF WR ..HE GETS OPEN AND CATCHES ANYTHING.

Very Happy to see Lyndon Murtha gone! (and he has an god awful tattoo)

Matthews was our most consistent WR outside of Bess. I think he sticks and develops. He was injured before the combine, and that's why he dropped, and I believe he's only now close to 100%. I hope we get to see him on KO too. He showed more as a kick returner in one game than anything we saw the rest of preseason.

After claims tomorrow, you'll see 2 or 3 other guys on this list get out of the door. Still on the bubble: Freeny, Devlin, Marlon Moore, Naanee, Mastrud, Slaton...

I think we will see a QB and RB get traded or cut and we add a WR and CB. It aint over.

You hard knocks fans with the Hogan crap kill me. You wouldn't even know who he was if not for hard knocks...the guy did nothing in the preseason. He'll be on the practice squad.

Back
Top Bottom