Vic Beasley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vic Beasley

NJPHINFAN79

Active Roster
Reaction score
two things.

1. He hurt himself, I believe hamstring and expected to miss a month. Dolphins related since we play them a month from now. Hopefully he's out.

2. All this speculation on what Harris is or isn't this early is pointless. See Vic Beasleys first year.

Interesting. Denver sure looked good against Dallas. That defense can rush the passer and has a very strong secondary.

I sure hope Harris pans out. Liked him a lot at Missouri, but still wonder if he's more of a 3-4 guy. Miami definitely needs to see where he is this year. At least he is said to be a hard worker so improvement should come.

What I smell is a loss maybe our first one of the season. I will give us the saints game if their o tackle situation stays the same beating Tennessee is gonna be quite the task without timmons.

At Atlanta though looks like a loss

With or without Beasley that's a game I'd be encouraged by if we're even able to stay in it in the fourth. Atlanta scares me more than New England.

Atlanta is a lost cause for us

Green Bay would have given them a better game if they had those 2 bookend tackles but boy is the packers off the los lb level a mess.

Back
Top Bottom