Video- Brian Billick breaks down Dolphin needs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Video- Brian Billick breaks down Dolphin needs

Couldn't agree more with everything they said.

So we almost beat them and we're not chasing the Patriots.... We have to go after these Patriots every year...

So we almost beat them and we're not chasing the Patriots.... We have to go after these Patriots every year...

These guys are talking overall and thats the way they see it and really who can blame them. Good insight from Davis and Billick whether u agree or not

Can you match exceed their overall record next season? The season after? The answer is very likely no....

BB actually mentioned OL as a first pick option. If Jeff Ireland said that publicly now he would be lynched. I don't think we should go OL but I think it is interesting how different messengers can get a different reception with the same message.

BB actually mentioned OL as a first pick option. If Jeff Ireland said that publicly now he would be lynched. I don't think we should go OL but I think it is interesting how different messengers can get a different reception with the same message.

Brian Billick isn't the GM. Apples and oranges, dude.

That's my point. Billick is an "expert" commentator and he can say this - Ireland says this and he would be drowned in boos because he is Jeff Ireland.
Bro it is all smoke screen right now as we definitely don't want to show our hand and keep the other teams guessing.:hi5:

Billick's comments were also made from the standpoint of the question "how do you help Tannehill advance this season" the broad asked. O line and WR are the answers if that's the focal point. If you look at overall team improvement then he has to consider DE, CB or whoever the BPA might be at 12.

Our offense is one of the worst in the league. Our o line is bottom 5 and our Wr corp is bottom 3. First pick better be one of those depending on free agents

Back
Top Bottom