Video: Dan Marino on The Dan Patrick Show | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Video: Dan Marino on The Dan Patrick Show

Just watched it, that was good. Marino is such a big icon for any dolphin fan, i've always feared meeting him because I've heard so many times what a big jerk he is I would hate for him to break the image I have of him.

Just watched it, that was good. Marino is such a big icon for any dolphin fan, i've always feared meeting him because I've heard so many times what a big jerk he is I would hate for him to break the image I have of him.
He was pretty cordial when my mom and I met him playing at a golf tournament on Kiawah a while back. Elway was really cool though

My kids went to school with his kids and I've had a chance to talk to him a couple of times, he's actually pretty funny guy. He just hates being asked for autographs and when people bother him when he's with his family

I met him once and he was super cool in person and very nice.

You just know, when they ask him "Brady or Montana", he's thinking in the back of his mind "me, mofos!"

Back
Top Bottom