video GIBRIL WILSON (video) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

video GIBRIL WILSON (video)

Well I hope he tackles better than that, Bess took him for a ride..LOL.. but I've seen destroy some ppl too..

#37 isn't Wilson...he's the one that got taken for the ride...Wilson comes in late

37 is Chris Johnson, Wilson was the one that came in from the top of the picture and fell as soon as he tried to make the tackle

Hey folks Raider fan here, first let me say congrats on a great season last year. Second let me tell you, getting rid of Wilson had nothing to do with performance issues, it was strictly a cap thing. Wilson is a hell of a player...no joke!! He missed a tackle or two but it was mostly because he was force to do so much because our line sucks, our LB's were out of position and our CB's play man. It was his first year in the scheme, and most of us hated to see him go. He will be a very good player for you guys, good luck next year!

Hey folks Raider fan here, first let me say congrats on a great season last year. Second let me tell you, getting rid of Wilson had nothing to do with performance issues, it was strictly a cap thing. Wilson is a hell of a player...no joke!! He missed a tackle or two but it was mostly because he was force to do so much because our line sucks, our LB's were out of position and our CB's play man. It was his first year in the scheme, and most of us hated to see him go. He will be a very good player for you guys, good luck next year!

Who says Raider Fans don't have class.Thanks for the Wilson info

#37 isn't Wilson...he's the one that got taken for the ride...Wilson comes in late
Damn that might make it even worse. If he was the guy that missed the tackle on a guy that wasn't really even moving and was already wrapped up thats pretty bad. But he did have 134 total tackles last season so I will give him the benefit of the doubt. I like this signing.

Back
Top Bottom