(Video) Jarvis Landry Interview with DolphinsTalk.com | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(Video) Jarvis Landry Interview with DolphinsTalk.com

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.dolphinstalk.com/2017/06/dolphinstalkcom-interview-with-jarvis.html

We had the opportunity to be one of the sponsors at his Youth ProCamp this past weekend and were also able to pull Jarvis away for a few minutes to conduct an interview with him.

In this interview some of the topics Jarvis talks about...

-His Comments about sweeping the Patriots this upcoming season
-Working out/Training with Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson in the offseason
-Being ranked 42nd on the NFL TOP 100
-Playing in London and having no bye week the week after the game

I took my little guy and his buddy to the camp over the weekend , what a tremendous experience. Jarvis was so involved, you could just feel how much he really cared about each and every one of those kids, how he wanted to share his knowledge and experience with them, I came away so impressed with him. The highlight of the event was the last game of the day on Sunday, our two guys were going head to head and Jarvis shows up to QB the game. Got some great video of them taking turns running "go" routes on each other and screaming their heads off "Jarvis, Jarvis, I'm open!!!!!". They had a blast and are already talking about next year. Oh , and Jarvis' closing remark was "Look for us in the Super Bowl this year!" . Got me really pumped up to get through this slow period coming up before the season.

Last edited:
I took my little guy and his buddy to the camp over the weekend , what a tremendous experience. Jarvis was so involved, you could just feel how much he really cared about each and every one of those kids, how he wanted to share his knowledge and experience with them, I came away so impressed with him. The highlight of the event was the last game of the day on Sunday, our two guys were going head to head and Jarvis shows up to QB the game. Got some great video of them taking turns running "go" routes on each other and screaming their heads off "Jarvis, Jarvis, I'm open!!!!!". They had a blast and are already talking about next year. Oh , and Jarvis' closing remark was "Look for us in the Super Bowl this year!" . Got me really pumped up to get through this slow period coming up before the season.

Glad you had a good time and yes it was a first class great event!! Not sure how you signed up for this years, but if you bring the kid's back next year be sure to check our site first as we had a promo code where you could have saved 10% on the cost.

Awesome, we will do that. I am telling all of my friends with kids how great this event was, I'm bringing a caravan next time. Jarvis is right up there on my Phins Mt. Rushmore, if we don't pay the man I am burning all my Phins gear. Again.

Awesome, we will do that. I am telling all of my friends with kids how great this event was, I'm bringing a caravan next time. Jarvis is right up there on my Phins Mt. Rushmore, if we don't pay the man I am burning all my Phins gear. Again.
I hear ya and I wouldn't worry he isn't going anywhere. We didn't feel the need to ask about his contract situation cause 1) We know he is gonna re-sign. 2) We have heard his answers elsewhere numerous times about it so why ask a question you know the answer too; its boring.

Back
Top Bottom