Videos of every Hartline target and reception 2012 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Videos of every Hartline target and reception 2012

Looks like Hartline's lack of TDs has been missed throws by Tannehill and him being slightly over matched versus #1 CBs. Wallace would help him with that. I think he is a more than capable #2 but regardless gotta bring him back. Double moves= a lot of TDs Tannehill simply missed Hartline on a lot of TDs that are throws Ryan will make next season. He makes plenty of 50/50 catches. He destroyed Arizona for 253 yards. Wallace Hartline Swope and intrigued by Armon Binns and Rishard Matthews. I also like Brandon Myers TE from Oakland who finished 5th in the league in yards by a TE and has connections to Philbin and receivers coach Ken O'Keefe

excited to see him get a full offseason with Tannehill to work on the deep balls. Hartline has deceptive speed. Most fail to remember that Brian missed the ENTIRE OFFSEASON with an appendectomy and calf injury. Didn't practice until last week of training camp

Man..Hartline is such a tease he runs some beautiful routes.But that extra gear, ability to break tackles is nonexistent. No way he should be a #1 at beast a poor mans #2.

I watched the same videos. I draw different conclusions.

FIRST VIDEO: Houston, Oakland, New York Jets, Arizona, Cincinnati

INCOMPLETE PASSES
01. TD POTENTIAL: Hartline can't separate, no window against single coverage on play-action.
02. Sidelines. Covered. Ball thrown high on purpose, because window was too tight.
04. INTERCEPTION. Tipped at the line.
05. Sidelines. Miscommunication.
06. TD POTENTIAL: Miscommunication. Tannehill wants the outside shoulder. Hartline isn't on the same page.
07. TD POTENTIAL: Tight coverage, Hartline fails to come back to ball, or use body to shield the catch.
08. Hartline gets open, Tannehill pressured too quickly couldn't hit the window.
09. Slant pattern. Ball on the back collar bone. Dropped.
10. TD POTENTIAL: Tannehill scrambles, throws into Hartline's bread basket, dropped.
11. Slant pattern. Excellent coverage Cromartie. Hartline ran the route wrong.
12. TD POTENTIAL: Deep ball, single cover Cromartie. Can't separate. Ball overthrown. PASS INTERFERENCE.
13. Tannehill throwaway. OFFENSIVE PASS INTERFERENCE.
14. Curl. Thrown too wide.
15. TD POTENTIAL: Fade in end zone. No window. Overthrown.
16. TD POTENTIAL: Fade in end zone. Separation good enough. Overthrown.
17. TD POTENTIAL: Deep ball single coverage Kyle Wilson into end zone. No separation. No window.
18. TD POTENTIAL: End zone single coverage Pat Peterson. Ball on the money. Hartline can't win. Covered.
19. TD POTENTIAL: Great call at line. Deep throw, single cover. Great separation. Overthrown.
20. Misccomunication on short throw.
21. INTERCEPTION: Hartline fell down on the route.
22. Tannehill throwaway.
23. Comeback. Very little separation. Ball too far inside.
24. INTERCEPTION: Tannehill hit as he threw, ball came out wrong as result of hit.
25. Extended play. Scramble drill. Hartline executes. Ball too low.
26. In breaking route. Hartline didn't get head around. PASS INTERFERENCE.

CATCHES WITH TOUCHDOWN POTENTIAL:
01. TD POTENTIAL: Accurate deep ball, single coverage, separation. Hartline goes down immediately after catch
02. TD POTENTIAL: Accurate back shoulder near end zone, Hartline doesn't keep his feet to try for any RAC.
03. TD POTENTIAL: Out pattern. Well thrown. Lots of separation. Goes OOB instead of RAC. CB is only defender in sight.
04. TD POTENTIAL: Back shoulder. Hartline no separation vs. Cromartie. Well thrown ball. Difficult to pull down w/ tight coverage.
05. TD POTENTIAL: Deep ball, double move. Lots of separation. Ball slightly overthrown to where RAC TD not possible.
06. TD POTENTIAL: Deep ball single cover William Gay. Lots of separation. Ball on the money. Hartline caugh
07. TD POTENTIAL: Square in near end zone. Ball caught at 7 with room to run. Got 6 yards, needed 7.
08. TD POTENTIAL: Deep route w/ Pat Peterson. Tannehill pressured, screws up timing. Great job Hartline to even catch it.
09. TD POTENTIAL: Scramble drill. Hartline executes, tags upfield, Tannehill underthrows. Caught but could've been TD.

TOUCHDOWNS
01. Blown coverage. Not a defender for miles. Hartline caught from behind, but fell into end zone.

FIRST VIDEO CONCLUSION: By my calculations here I have 20 potential touchdowns in the first 5 games. The two players (Ryan Tannehill & Brian Hartline) managed to capitalize on only 1 of the 20 opportunities. I have Ryan Tannehill clearly at fault (even if it's because of pressure in his face) on only 5 of the 19 missed opportunities. The other 14 missed opportunities were a combination of Hartline not showing strong hands, not being on the right page with his quarterback, not keeping his feet during the catch so that he can run after the catch, not creating enough separation, or not being physically impressive enough to run all the way into the end zone despite having the opportunity to do so.

Looks like Hartline's lack of TDs has been missed throws by Tannehill and him being slightly over matched versus #1 CBs.

What excuse is there for the previous season and half of the season before that?
Hartline has 2 tds in the last 42 games

He's a decent #2. I'm not looking for decent, I want dynamic. Give me Mike Wallace, two explosive rookies and keep Bess in the slot.

Just lacks next level ability, all there is to it.

IMO take whatever $ you were going to offer hartline, offer it to amendola instead. Danny actually gets separation.

If I'm betting which player was not on the right page, I'd guess it was Tannehill a lot more then Hartline.

I saw more bad passes then bad routes.

this was good stuff, thanks. i wonder how often we threw into the endzone compared to others teams?

This has me liking Hartline even more. I do not see our problem as "Hartline not being a number one" as much as we did not have a 2nd outside WR period. Hartline got 74 catches, Bess had 61 then the next WR we have is WR R Matthews tied with FB J Lane with 11 catches. We need a real WR who can line up outside, get 50 catches and allow Bess to go back to the slot. Adding either a speedster or "simply" a 2nd good WR will help a lot.

What excuse is there for the previous season and half of the season before that?
Hartline has 2 tds in the last 42 games

Um....I believe Chad Henne, Henning, and Sporano are legitimate excuses. Look at his production with better QB play, better play calling and a better game plan. He still has upside potential.....IMO

If we cant/dont get Jennings/Wallace then I go with Draft pick and Ryan Swope with Hartline. But either way, Hartline should be in the four man rotation. its really not a matter of scoring TD's but he was the man in a weak WR team. everyone knows this. pay the man. He is asking half of the others.

I think everyone that wants Hartline to walk will be very sorry they did.

If we cant/dont get Jennings/Wallace then I go with Draft pick and Ryan Swope with Hartline. But either way, Hartline should be in the four man rotation. its really not a matter of scoring TD's but he was the man in a weak WR team. everyone knows this. pay the man. He is asking half of the others.

If we can't get Wallace, Jennings or Bowe then we should probably use our first 2 picks on wideout.

Back
Top Bottom