VikingMike | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

VikingMike

VikingMike

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey Fins Fans!

I just came over to see how things were going here. I was a member here a while back and kind of forgot about it. Thought now was a good time to reaquaint myself with the board since there was a fair amount of activity surrounding Culpepper.

Unfortunately, I don't think he'll end up in Miami, as some of you already know.
We (Vikingsboard.net) got confirmation from a source inside the Rams organization late last night of an iminent deal that is basically just waiting on the free agency period to get here to become a done deal.
It would send Bulger and a 4th or 5th rounder to Minnesota for Pepp in return.

To be honest, a Miami deal might have been better. I would have preferred that he end up out of the NFC altogether, but nothing is final yet. Hopefully Miami can step up and produce something a little better than St. louis has ont he table.

Your boy cchamber82 (Thomas Gregory) apparently doesn't think any of this is true. He was just over at my site spamming, sending me pretty childesh e-mails and representing this place rather poorly. Luckily, I know what it's like to run a community and realize that he doesn't represent the whole group here.

Great site (just like I remember it) keep up the good work! And good luck to the Phins through free agency and the draft!

VM

Hey Mike. Welcome or should I say welcome back. I can't say I'm disappointed about Daunte. I'd rather have Drew anyway. Thanks for not doing the same on our boards as one of our members. As I'm sure you know, Finheaven is THE source for Dolphins information and we try to keep it as classy as possible.

Once again, welcome and enjoy.

VM, you didn't mention you were a mod over there...

Anyway, welcome, and bring us the news man!

Back
Top Bottom