Vikings Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikings Game

NJDOLPHAN76

Rookie
Reaction score
Anyone know of any Dolphan friendly bars in Chicago? I will be out there when the Phins play the Vikes...does anyone in Chitown like the Phins?

I think a better thread title may be something like: "How Chicago perceives the Dolphins?"

Anyone know of any Dolphan friendly bars in Chicago? I will be out there when the Phins play the Vikes...does anyone in Chitown like the Phins?

I think there are going to be alot of us at the Vikes game. I really hope we win that game because growing up in ND as a Fin fan I basically had three favorite teams, the Dolphins and whoever was playing the Vikes and Bills. I now can say my hatred for the Bills has shifted twice, first to the Pats and now to the Jets.

I am going to be in chicago for a wedding and my flight home isn't until 4:30 Sunday....Phins/Vikes at 12 noon...Where in chicago can I watch it? I thought about going but I can't leave my 6.5 month pregnant wife home for too long and gotta save my coin ya know. Just pray the wee man or lady is born healthy and on time so I can go to the PHINS/Jests game and continue my 15 year tradition of dealing with A$$holes!

I think any bar in Chicago will be "Phin friendly" that day. Anybody playing the Vikes is considered a friend, so enjoy. That is unless the Bears are playing at the same time. Then good luck finding a TV that will be turned to the Vikes/Phins game. If they are, then you best chance is to go to some place like Buffalo Wild Wings, or another big sports bar that carries ALL the games at the same time. I'll be at the game with the whole family. Unfortunately, I and maybe 1 of the kids will be wearing Dolphin gear, while the rest of the fam will be in purple. No accounting for taste!

Back
Top Bottom